You're browsing the 2004-2023 VATSIM Forums archive. All content is preserved in a read-only fashion.
For the latest forum posts, please visit https://forum.vatsim.net.

Need to find something? Use the Google search below.

Nepal vACC Logo Contest

Bahaeddine El-Zarif

Bahaeddine El-Zarif
Posted
Posted (edited)

Dear All,

As you may have heard over the past few weeks/months, VATSIM Nepal vACC will be officially active soon and to do that we need to have a new logo.

Talented members wishing to submit their logo ideas shall be encouraged to do so via e-mail at [email protected] no later than 27th of January 2018 at 23:59 UTC.

Guidelines:

1. Image shall be in PNG Format
  2. Image size shall not be bigger than 700px by 600px
  3. Logo shall not include any copyrighted work

Winner of the contest will have their name signed on the logo as a recognition

Edited by Guest

• 2 weeks later...
Randy Tyndall 1087023
Posted
Posted

Didn't this use to say 1200x600 and December 31st?

I submitted an entry, but I'm almost positive mine was 1200x600 pixels. If so, do I need to resubmit?

Randy

EDIT: Oops, never mind. I realize now this notice is for the Nepal FIR and I thought it was the notice for the India vACC.

Randy Tyndall - KBOI

ZLA I-11/vACC Portugal P4

“A ship is always safe in the harbor. But that’s not why they build ships” --Michael Bevington ID 814931, Former VATSIM Board of Governors Vice President of Pilot Training

Bahaeddine El-Zarif
Posted
Posted
Didn't this use to say 1200x600 and December 31st?

I submitted an entry, but I'm almost positive mine was 1200x600 pixels. If so, do I need to resubmit?

Randy

EDIT: Oops, never mind. I realize now this notice is for the Nepal FIR and I thought it was the notice for the India vACC.

Randy,

I believe you are referring to the India vACC posting. This is for a new vACC starting up which is Nepal vACC.

• 2 weeks later...
Bahaeddine El-Zarif
Posted
Posted
Dear All,

As you may have heard over the past few weeks/months, VATSIM Nepal vACC will be officially active soon and to do that we need to have a new logo.

Talented members wishing to submit their logo ideas shall be encouraged to do so via e-mail at [email protected] no later than 27th of January 2018 at 23:59 UTC.

Guidelines:

1. Image shall be in PNG Format
  2. Image size shall not be bigger than 700px by 600px
  3. Logo shall not include any copyrighted work

Winner of the contest will have their name signed on the logo as a recognition

Dear All,

The logo contest has been extended to the 27th of January 2018.