You're browsing the 2004-2023 VATSIM Forums archive. All content is preserved in a read-only fashion.
For the latest forum posts, please visit https://forum.vatsim.net.

Need to find something? Use the Google search below.
IMPORTANT: We will no longer promote events by VATSIM Divisions or vACC's posted in this forum. This section will transition to allow for publishing of unofficial events and groupflights. Contact your vACC director for event publishing access to myVATSIM. ×

[25 Feb, 15-21z] Oslo Real Time 2018

Martin Tornberg

Martin Tornberg
Posted
Posted

Banner-1.jpg

25 Feb from 15-21z Oslo-Gardermoen will be fully staffed for a real time event. Book your favorite flight from the schedules and enjoy an immersive and fun day of flying in and out of Gardermoen.

Remember to have a look on the briefing page and make sure to have your charts with you in the cockpit, that will ensure a smooth flight into or out of the airport.

All flights show off-block times and the arrival flights into ENGM has approximate landing time included.

Bookings | Briefing | Charts

Credit: Espen Solli

• 4 weeks later...
Martin Tornberg
Posted
Posted

Oslo Real Time is happening this weekend, secure your favorite flight now by visiting the booking page!

See you on Sunday!

Aharon Dayan
Posted
Posted

Martin,

The event says it will end at 21:00z but on your booking webpage, there are 11 booking flights for departure after 21:00z ??? I asked on Scandinavia FIR's Facebook wall if the event would be extended to 22:00z. They said no.

Please clarify?

Regards,

Aharon

CQwL8Nm.png

Martin Tornberg
Posted
Posted

I have on purpose included some extra flights just outside the time frame, but the official time is what it is.

Aharon Dayan
Posted
Posted
I have on purpose included some extra flights just outside the time frame, but the official time is what it is.

Ahh I see Thanks for clarification and I hope to fly in one of your awesome events tomorrow!

The Off Block time in your arrival section for booking means departure from airports' gates for flights to ENGM? Right?

Regards,

Aharon

CQwL8Nm.png

Martin Tornberg
Posted
Posted

This is starting in just a couple of hours, still flights up for grab. We hope to see you flying in and out of Oslo tonight. You can also expect excellent enroute coverage in rest of VATSCA.