You're browsing the 2004-2023 VATSIM Forums archive. All content is preserved in a read-only fashion.
For the latest forum posts, please visit https://forum.vatsim.net.

Need to find something? Use the Google search below.

Asus Xnoar D2X Soundcard with VPilot

Simon Jones 811018

Simon Jones 811018
Posted
Posted

Hi and firstly apologies for the rather protracted request. I have recently come back to online flying and now trying to set everything up correctly.

VPilot is working pefectly, however I am having issues with ATC , in particualr whilst using my headset, I am getting both aircraft sounds and atc which sounds terrible.

I have selected my headset in the dropdown menu in vpilot (basic Creative USB), and the speakers are showing in my menu bar on my desktop as default. But as mentioned, I am still getting both ATC and aircraft in my headphones.

I have a ASUS Xonar D2X audio card. Is there any other methods I can try to get ATC only in my headphones whilst having aircraft sounds through my speakers?

Thanks in anticipation guys. Simon

Simon Jones 811018
Posted
Posted

Folks, no sooner had I posted the question, I found the answer. In the toolbar on my desktop I had the main speakers on default but I noticed that the USB Headset was not showing anything. I unplugged and replugged it in and I now have a telephone icon beside my USB headset. Just been online and did a test comms call with EDI Tower and all is working fine. Cheers. Simon