You're browsing the 2004-2023 VATSIM Forums archive. All content is preserved in a read-only fashion.
For the latest forum posts, please visit https://forum.vatsim.net.

Need to find something? Use the Google search below.

Strange Question and probably an obvious answer

James Bayliss-de Gruchy 12

Posted
Posted

Hiya,

Strange Question and probably an obvious answer does euroscope work with notebook laptops (the ones that can be flipped around and turned into a kinda tablet)

Many Thanks

James S2

Philipp Edlich
Posted
Posted

It depends: If you have Windows as an Operating System on it, then it should work.

A different question is, how you are able to interact? Can you connect a keyboard and a mouse, then you should be fine. It might also be possible to interact with EuroScope with just touch and a virtual keyboard, you will have to try it yourself.

| Enroute Controller |

gen.php?img=_13_14_15&cid=1081694

Posted
Posted
It depends: If you have Windows as an Operating System on it, then it should work.

A different question is, how you are able to interact? Can you connect a keyboard and a mouse, then you should be fine. It might also be possible to interact with EuroScope with just touch and a virtual keyboard, you will have to try it yourself.

Hi, Yeah that one I'm looking at comes with a windows operating system, also has HDMI ports and other stuff to make it capability for dual screen, Just wondered if it was going to work or not. There is a way to connect a mouse and or keyboard, so hopefully, it will work.

• 3 weeks later...
Michael Pike
Posted
Posted

I do all my controlling on a MS Surface Pro tablet. Keyboard, mouse, foot PTT etc all plugged in to a USB hub, extra screen plunged in to mini display port with HDMI adapter. Works a treat. WiFi only.

Put the scope on the big screen, another ES instance on the touch screen.

Mike Pike

VATSIM-UK