You're browsing the 2004-2023 VATSIM Forums archive. All content is preserved in a read-only fashion.
For the latest forum posts, please visit https://forum.vatsim.net.

Need to find something? Use the Google search below.

Flying with smartcopilot on vatsim with me (im a noob)

magnus sloht

magnus sloht
Posted
Posted

Hello really wasn't sure where to put this post and i ended op here. I just want to ask if anybody wants to fly with me on vatsim via smartcopilot. As seen above im new at vatsim, and i get to scared to talk to atc when logged on. I just want to find new people that have the same interests as me (Virtuel flying) and people that can help me with atc and more.

I mostly fly the zibo 737, and the flight factor a320, i dont know if you can fly smartcopilot with the a320, but i know the zibo is compattibly, so if you want to come fly with me that would be great

Robert Shearman Jr
Posted
Posted

Hey Magnus -- it's not exactly what you asked for, but consider registering at VATSTAR. Regardless of whether you plan to work toward a Pilot Rating, you can work one-on-one with one of our Instructors who can give you some real-time guidance and coaching through a flight. We have some good resources there about what you should say and when, as well. Hope that helps!

Cheers,
-R.

fvJfs7z.png

magnus sloht
Posted
Posted
Hey Magnus -- it's not exactly what you asked for, but consider registering at VATSTAR. Regardless of whether you plan to work toward a Pilot Rating, you can work one-on-one with one of our Instructors who can give you some real-time guidance and coaching through a flight. We have some good resources there about what you should say and when, as well. Hope that helps!

I will definitely check that out =)

• 3 weeks later...
magnus sloht
Posted
Posted

Btw im still looking for people to play with

• 2 months later...
Daniel Sedghrohi
Posted
Posted

are you still looking? i am reaaady to flyyyy! Send me a PM!

-Daniel Sedghrohi

• 2 months later...
Carl Stoyan
Posted
Posted

Hi all

Im a real world private pilot with 25 years experience and fly X-Plane models of all sorts. I recently purchased the smartcopilot app https://sky4crew.com/smartcopilot/ that allows two pilots to share control of the great planes x plane as to offer, and various payware planes we both may or may not have.

If you are interested in no longer being alone in the cockpit id like to hear for you.

I have my own teamspeak for cabin chatter and I would like to share the radio responsibilities here at Vatsim along with the management of the aircraft systems.

Teamspeak address is mma3.teamspeak3.com (not a link)

I am ok with a seasoned pilot with avsim experience or a newbie that wants help navigating this great sim world.

Add me on Steam Megahurt49 from Toronto Canada.

Lets Fly!