You're browsing the 2004-2023 VATSIM Forums archive. All content is preserved in a read-only fashion.
For the latest forum posts, please visit https://forum.vatsim.net.

Need to find something? Use the Google search below.

can't see

eric cohen 1434005

eric cohen 1434005
Posted
Posted

i chose america w and when i click who's online to select an atc nothing shows. flash of light and no popup with atc's.

what am i doing incorrectly or is it a common problem? ksea icao

thanks if you can help me.

Robert Shearman Jr
Posted
Posted

Have you checked something like VATspy or VATtastic to determine that there is indeed a controller logged on in that area to be seen? it's quite possible that an empty controller list is completely accurate.

Cheers,
-R.

fvJfs7z.png

eric cohen 1434005
Posted
Posted
Have you checked something like VATspy or VATtastic to determine that there is indeed a controller logged on in that area to be seen? it's quite possible that an empty controller list is completely accurate.

all i g et when i click on who's online is a long horizontal gray narrow box. but i will try vatspy. thanks.

Nestor Perez
Posted
Posted

The grey horizontal list is indeed where controllers are shown, but only those in range!

What Robert said is to crosscheck if there's any controllers connected where you are by using VATSPY, for example. If no controllers show online close to your position in these tools, that explains the empty gray box .

Me.

eric cohen 1434005
Posted
Posted
The grey horizontal list is indeed where controllers are shown, but only those in range!

What Robert said is to crosscheck if there's any controllers connected where you are by using VATSPY, for example. If no controllers show online close to your position in these tools, that explains the empty gray box .

thanks so much. i found a controller using vatspy as suggested but can't enter all of frequency on radio. nothing past first 3 numbers. radio narrow top knob doesn't change any that is past the "."

Nestor Perez
Posted
Posted

I've replied on the other thread you've started

Me.