You're browsing the 2004-2023 VATSIM Forums archive. All content is preserved in a read-only fashion.
For the latest forum posts, please visit https://forum.vatsim.net.

Need to find something? Use the Google search below.

Virtual Cargo International - iBase2Go v1.5 released!

Thorsten Sass 1328849

Thorsten Sass 1328849
Posted
Posted

Dear Cargo fans and Pilots,

I am very happy to announce that iBase2Go version 1.5 of our Crew Center is now published and available for all. A big point in this update is the your new virtual bank account with transactions log, flight academy courses as well as our new Executive Division!

Some weeks ago I asked all of our pilots if a special pax charter system are nice or not. The results of this survey ends with 65% for yes to "A special pax charter system would be nice". But as a cargo based company, to add just some pax airlines wouldn't be nice and excited. And you're able to request your own charter story. Make the flights a bit more exciting for you and other pilots with a good story and a little background! That brought me to my following idea.

"Virtual Cargo International got a new membership with Star Alliance that allows us to charter specified aircrafts out of there fleet members. Now we are able to fly people such as, individuals, families, friends, executives, world leaders, VIPs, sports teams, tour groups, and others. We have intercontinental, international, and domestic charters around the globe."

A next big step is the new virtual bank account. You now have the possibility to see all the income and outcome directly what you get if you fly a schedule flight, a vip flight, a flight out of the Executive Division or the Flight Academy. What brought me to the next point. What is the point of earning money if you can't spend it?

The new Executive Division is not free, every flight you charter you have to pay with your virtual money that you earned by scheduled or vip flights. The price depends on the length of your chartered flight. Our Flight Academy or if you request a HUB transfer also costs some virtual money. Explore our new Features and you'll find the little changes. Our VIP Cargo Jobs System works now in the opposite direction, we pay our pilots an extra salary for doing a VIP flight. Your extra salary depends also on the length of your VIP flight and is shown in your transactions log with a special marker.

As I written before, our Flight Academy got his first Permanent Training Course! Feel free to join this theoretical course and revisit the academy from time to time, new courses are in process.

Last but not least, there are a lot of small things I changed technically and optically. You'll will notice that some colors changed, icons or images are replaced, some tables got a new arrangement or the ACARS got a progress bar. And you noticed, that I added a new Airline and one of our biggest HUB's in Hong Kong to our company. From this day on we have 166 new and fresh routes served by Cathay Pacific Cargo!

I hope you are happy about the new features, because I am very happy with the results and how Virtual Cargo International is grown. August and September are the months we gotten over 150 new Pilots and they flown over 800 flights and we became an official VATSIM partnered Company. Oh I forgot, visit our new Statistic Center

And if you have any feedback, it would be much appreciated if I hear from you on Discord, Forums or Mail! An actually change log you can find at our iBasetGo Help section as always.

Come and see what we have:

https://virtualcargo.international

Come and start your career:

https://ibase2go.virtualcargo.international/index.php/CrewTest

Greetings

Thorsten S[Mod - Happy Thoughts]

CEO - Virtual Cargo International

Best Regards, Thorsten S[Mod - Happy Thoughts] - EDDS | EDDF | Virtual Cargo International