You're browsing the 2004-2023 VATSIM Forums archive. All content is preserved in a read-only fashion.
For the latest forum posts, please visit https://forum.vatsim.net.

Need to find something? Use the Google search below.

Towerview with Euroscope on a 2nd computer

Phil Dowling

Phil Dowling
Posted
Posted

Hey Guys!

Hope everyone is well. I have ES running on my laptop and I control etc through that.

I have P3D on my desktop. All my flying there. I have vPilot host/remote mode working beautifully. So my flights are fantastic.

However, I would like to use towerview in vPilot on the desktop. And I am struggling to get it to work. Most of the time I just don't see anything or I get connection errors.

Is there something I am missing? some parameters:

1. I am connecting to VATSIM using ES on the Laptop and I have the proxy on.

2. I have tried running vPilot with desktop running host and laptop running remote.

Is this a possible configuration? Logically it makes sense to me but I am wondering what I am missing.

Your thoughts are appreciated!

Phil

Phil Dowling
Posted
Posted

DOH!

Ok guys. My bad. I figured it out. .towerview can take an IP after it . I really should have checked the manual

As soon as I connected it with the IP. All seemed to work. I will have to test when I get home, but for now, all looks well.

Thanks!

Phil

Phil Dowling
Posted
Posted

LMAOOOO

Still around and kicking Andrea

How are you sir? Hope life is treating you well I see a lot of your posts arond here...busy man.

I am keeping myself busy in Toronto playing with the VATCAN boys

Phil

• 5 weeks later...
Emilio Cloquell 1133308
Posted
Posted

Hi guys.

Do you know how can I use Tower view on a sweatbox session with the Euroscope local FSD server? I'm struggling with it.

Kind Regards

Emilio

Andreas Fuchs
Posted
Posted
How are you sir? Hope life is treating you well I see a lot of your posts arond here...busy man.

I am keeping myself busy in Toronto playing with the VATCAN boys

Sorry, I missed your reply... Next time I fly to Toronto, I shall advise you!

Bjoern Helge Smaavollan
Posted
Posted
Hi guys.

Do you know how can I use Tower view on a sweatbox session with the Euroscope local FSD server? I'm struggling with it.

Kind Regards

Emilio

Pretty straight forward if you follow the wiki:

http://www.euroscope.hu/mediawiki/index.php?title=Tower_simulator

If you also add the effects folders to every aircraft you can simulate fire, lights and so on