You're browsing the 2004-2023 VATSIM Forums archive. All content is preserved in a read-only fashion.
For the latest forum posts, please visit https://forum.vatsim.net.

Need to find something? Use the Google search below.

Xquawkbox 1.4

Pedro Carvalho 1423661

Pedro Carvalho 1423661
Posted
Posted

Hello everyone,

It is very hard to find any progress updates updates on the the upcoming 1.4 version of the Xsquawkbox. Last updates I see are from few months ago and it seems like this project was abandoned for some reason.

Does anyone seem to know what is going on? Is xquawkbox 1.4 and 2.0 still under development or was tve project abandoned? I was looking forward to the observer mode that was announce for version 1.4

Thank you!

Norman Blackburn
Posted
Posted

I have moved your post from General Discussion.

Just because there are no new builds coming out every few days/weeks/months does not mean a project is abandoned.

Norman

sig_FSLBetaTester.jpg

• 2 months later...
Lars Bjornseth 1309907
Posted
Posted

hello

when i try to connect to squakbox in game it says connect, after 10 sec it says disconnected. Tryed diff ports, can anyone help me with that.

Nestor Perez
Posted
Posted

Lars, next time start your own thread instead of 'hijacking' a completely unrelated one

Regarding your issue: Leave the port as it is per default settings (I think that's 6809, but not completely sure about that right now). The problem could be related with port forwarding (not the same as using different ports ). Another possibility is that you (or the server) have a weak connection. Have you tried to connect on a different server?

Me.

• 4 months later...
Raymond Lee 1289700
Posted
Posted

I really need the Observer mode to fly Shared Cockpit Looking forward to it