You're browsing the 2004-2023 VATSIM Forums archive. All content is preserved in a read-only fashion.
For the latest forum posts, please visit https://forum.vatsim.net.

Need to find something? Use the Google search below.

Um... Help?

Matthew Peters 1448348

Matthew Peters 1448348
Posted
Posted

Okay so I p[Mod - Happy Thoughts]ed my CBT Exam (98% :D) and chose my facility (Indianapolis ARTCC) and I didn't get a welcome email and I am confused to where I go next.. Not sure if this is the right place to post this :/ I also am not transferring this is my first selection.

Any help would be much appreciated, thanks.

Kenneth Haught
Posted
Posted

Hi Matthew, first off congratulations and welcome to the path for ATC. There were some problems reported with the VATUSA website, which may have affected your transition. The first thing to do is check your SPAM folder for your email, to ensure nothing wen there by mistake (many times ARTCC emails will get "caught" as spam. If you've checked your SPAM and inbox again and still not showing anything, I'd suggest reaching out to [email protected] so they can [Mod - Happy Thoughts]ist you directly with next steps to get started.

Anchorage Deputy Air Traffic Manager

VATSIM Senior Supervisor (Team 1)

Have a question or concern? Email me at [email protected].

Matthew Peters 1448348
Posted
Posted
Hi Matthew, first off congratulations and welcome to the path for ATC. There were some problems reported with the VATUSA website, which may have affected your transition. The first thing to do is check your SPAM folder for your email, to ensure nothing wen there by mistake (many times ARTCC emails will get "caught" as spam. If you've checked your SPAM and inbox again and still not showing anything, I'd suggest reaching out to [email protected] so they can [Mod - Happy Thoughts]ist you directly with next steps to get started.

Thank you! Very appreciated.