You're browsing the 2004-2023 VATSIM Forums archive. All content is preserved in a read-only fashion.
For the latest forum posts, please visit https://forum.vatsim.net.

Need to find something? Use the Google search below.

Problem with the pilots in LEMD

Daniel Regueira

Daniel Regueira
Posted
Posted

Hello, how can I report to two pilots via vatsim instead of wallop?

I ask two pilots text for my hearing difficulties but they ignore me and still use voice. They have rolled and taken off without authorization

32.png

Andreas Fuchs
Posted
Posted (edited)

Hi Daniel, there is no "voice" for UNICOM, so they should have reported their intentions on text in any case.

Do you have screenshots of the text chat? Date, time, callsigns and even names? Please do NOT post them here publicly, but send them to supervisors(at)vatsim.net .

Edited by Guest

Daniel Regueira
Posted
Posted

Ok, I am controller, it is my first problem with pilots

32.png

Nestor Perez
Posted
Posted

@Andreas, shouldn't it rather be sent to supervisors(at)vatsim.net? AFAIK, this email is the one to be used for things which would've been 'walloped' online.

Me.

Andreas Fuchs
Posted
Posted
@Andreas, shouldn't it rather be sent to supervisors(at)vatsim.net? AFAIK, this email is the one to be used for things which would've been 'walloped' online.

Oh, then this has changed! Thanks for pointing this out, I will change my post.

Ross Carlson
Posted
Posted

If you're a controller, you can make your frequency text only so that pilots have no voice channel to connect to and must use text. At least, you can with my ATC clients ... not sure about Euroscope.

Developer: vPilot, VRC, vSTARS, vERAM, VAT-Spy

Senior Controller, Boston Virtual ARTCC

Nestor Perez
Posted
Posted

You can too, just uncheck the RCV VOICE and XMT VOICE boxes

Me.

Andreas Fuchs
Posted
Posted
Ok, I am controller, it is my first problem with pilots
Ah, you did not mention this, so I thought you were describing a problem as a pilot.

As an ATCO, simply do NOT open a voice-channel when controlling. If pilots do not follow your instructions, the rest is still valid: if no Supervisor is online at the time, send all your collected evidence to supervisors(at)vatsim.net so we can have serious word with these individuals.

EDIT: 5 seconds too slow!!!

Daniel Regueira
Posted
Posted

I am deaf, Néstor know, i have hard listen voice, i always only texy, but today two pilots ignores the text, i repeat all time only texy

If you're a controller, you can make your frequency text only so that pilots have no voice channel to connect to and must use text. At least, you can with my ATC clients ... not sure about Euroscope.
32.png

Nestor Perez
Posted
Posted

Decimos que no marques las casillas de voz en Euroscope y así los pilotos no se pueden conectar por voz tampoco

(Translation of checkbox things; just in case)

Me.

Daniel Regueira
Posted
Posted
Decimos que no marques las casillas de voz en Euroscope y así los pilotos no se pueden conectar por voz tampoco

(Translation of checkbox things; just in case)

ok,como lo hago?

32.png

Nestor Perez
Posted
Posted

I’ll explain it to you in Teamspeak this afternoon.

Te lo explico esta tarde en Teamspeak.

Me.

Daniel Regueira
Posted
Posted

@Andreas I have no captures or anything, because I went angry and sent a ticket that does not send to supervisor's mail

32.png

Daniel Regueira
Posted
Posted
I’ll explain it to you in Teamspeak this afternoon.

Te lo explico esta tarde en Teamspeak.

ok

32.png