You're browsing the 2004-2023 VATSIM Forums archive. All content is preserved in a read-only fashion.
For the latest forum posts, please visit https://forum.vatsim.net.

Need to find something? Use the Google search below.

Vpilot Issues

Jamie Prince

Jamie Prince
Posted
Posted

Sorry If this has come up before. Since the update I have been having issues. After I log in it now keep getting a pop up error

"Unhandled exception has ocurred in your application. If you click Continue, the application with ignore this error and attempt to contuine. If you click Quit, the application will close immediately.

No ModelmatchingConfig found for sim type FSX.Se"

I havnt a clue how to fix this.

I do have Flia installed and updated. But it wont allow me to add the FLia_model_Matching.vmr to it.

Any help much appreciated.

• Board of Governors
Don Desfosse
Posted
Posted

Yep, not only did it come up before, it's being worked in the thread immediately preceding the one you just added

Please have a look and continue that thread with any additional information you may have.

Don Desfosse
Vice President, Operations

Ross Carlson
Posted
Posted

There is a bug in beta 2.2.1 which causes vPilot to be unable to distinguish between FSX and FSX:SE when detecting your simulator. I am working on a fix, but for now you'll have to go back to the stable version 2.1.19.

Developer: vPilot, VRC, vSTARS, vERAM, VAT-Spy

Senior Controller, Boston Virtual ARTCC

Ross Carlson
Posted
Posted

v2.2.2 is now available in the Beta channel. It should fix this issue. Please give it a try and reply here with the results.

Developer: vPilot, VRC, vSTARS, vERAM, VAT-Spy

Senior Controller, Boston Virtual ARTCC

• 1 month later...
alexander gonzalez 994852
Posted
Posted

having issue connecting vpilot to p3dv4 unhandled exception sim connect not found? has there been a fix for this issue

• Board of Governors
Don Desfosse
Posted
Posted

There is no "fix" for the issue, other than you, the user, need to install SimConnect.... It's one of the few requirements listed under "System Requirements" The "fix" has been in place since P3D came out.... http://vpilot.metacraft.com/Docomeentation#system-requirements

And has been listed in the vPilot docomeentation and the vPilot Tips, Tricks, FAQ and Troubleshooting Guide since day 1...

Don Desfosse
Vice President, Operations