You're browsing the 2004-2023 VATSIM Forums archive. All content is preserved in a read-only fashion.
For the latest forum posts, please visit https://forum.vatsim.net.

Need to find something? Use the Google search below.

Virtual Porter Air?

Ben Stevenson

Ben Stevenson
Posted
Posted

I hope i'm posting this in the right area, i think i am. Anyways, looking to see if there is a Virtual Porter Air out there somewhere. The only post i've found regarding one is from 2016 and it's a dead link, doesn't appear to be operating and can't find any other so i'm guessing there probably isn't.

Anyways, i've been flying the Q400 a lot lately and really having fun with it, kind of wonder if there isn't a Virtual Porter anymore, is there any interest in one? It's nice flying the shorter routes since life does tend to get in the way of flight simming sometimes and doesn't always allow for flying long hauls. It quite easy to hop into the Q400 and fly an hour, or two, or three. Also could be fun to add a different level of traffic in the CZYZ region, more flights out of CYTZ.

I'd definitely be interested in getting one started up if there is enough interest, but would also need help in that area as it's something i've never done and i'm not a webmaster.

Just a thought i've been having lately, not that having a VA or not is going to stop me from flying my Q400.

0.png

Ben Stevenson

Chief Instructor

Toronto FIR (CZYZ)

torontofir.ca

CZYZ-logo-black.png

• 1 year later...
Terry Bennett
Posted
Posted

Hi There,

I know this post is well over a year old, but just wondering if you have ever managed to get enough interest and start up a VA for Porter.  I live in the windsor area, so, flying for Porter from Billy bishop to Windor would be great. 

Thanks,

Terry

Ben Stevenson
Posted
Posted

No i did not get any interest at the time.  The idea kinda died.

0.png

Ben Stevenson

Chief Instructor

Toronto FIR (CZYZ)

torontofir.ca

CZYZ-logo-black.png