You're browsing the 2004-2023 VATSIM Forums archive. All content is preserved in a read-only fashion.
For the latest forum posts, please visit https://forum.vatsim.net.

Need to find something? Use the Google search below.

Where's China Southern?

Robert Bressert

Robert Bressert
Posted
Posted

I posted the following in the Asia Region of the forum but I don't know if anyone has seen it.

I am a member of China Southern Virtual. I can't log onto their web page. It's blank. Does anyone know what's going on?

Robert Bressert
Posted
Posted

Anyone?

Richard Walsh
Posted
Posted

Did you google it?

Robert Bressert
Posted
Posted

Google it? I know where the website is located: reformed.csnva.org. I am a member of this VA. If I clear the cache and cookies in my web-browser, the website displays, but I'm not logged in. When i try to log into my account, the page goes completely blank. I have tried on three different web-browsers on two different computers.

Kenneth Haught
Posted
Posted

Have you tried contacting the VA staff directly or through the contact us form on their website? I managed to get at least to that far (contact us form) and didn't seem to be any errors.

Anchorage Deputy Air Traffic Manager

VATSIM Senior Supervisor (Team 1)

Have a question or concern? Email me at [email protected].

Robert Bressert
Posted
Posted

Yes, I did try to contact them via "contact us" I haven't heard back yet. Also, I left a message on Vatprc.net thinking maybe they knew something but I haven't heard back from them either.

The website works for me too if I clear the browser cache and bookmarks. I can, like you Kenneth, navigate anywhere on the website, but once I try to log in, as I said, it goes completely blank.

Robert Bressert
Posted
Posted

Actually, the screen goes blank in Firefox when I try to log onto their website, but in Chrome I get the following:

This page isn’t working reformed.csnva.org is currently unable to handle this request.

HTTP ERROR 500

It looks like there is something wrong with their website when you try to log in.

Mike Lehkamp
Posted
Posted
Did you google it?

1.jpg

Robert Bressert
Posted
Posted

Robert Shearman Jr
Posted
Posted
Did you google it?

Hey, it's more helpful than what I was going to say, which is "south of China Northern"...

Cheers,
-R.

fvJfs7z.png

Robert Bressert
Posted
Posted

Apparently I was the only pilot who was flying for China Southern!

Mike Lehkamp
Posted
Posted
Did you google it?

Hey, it's more helpful than what I was going to say, which is "south of China Northern"...

Got me there.

1.jpg