You're browsing the 2004-2023 VATSIM Forums archive. All content is preserved in a read-only fashion.
For the latest forum posts, please visit https://forum.vatsim.net.

Need to find something? Use the Google search below.

Euroscope TS3 Server File

George Barlow 1339920

George Barlow 1339920
Posted
Posted

Hi all,

Anyone got the Euroscope TS3 Server file (the package file). I wanted to setup the teamspeak server for VCCS on my Linux distri and was wondering if anyone was able to supply the files since the Euroscope.hu website is down and I’m

unable to get it.

Thanks,

Michael Pike
Posted
Posted

Look at this post: viewtopic.php?f=71&t=78301#p531571

The EuroScope Beta 19 zip file in the Google drive referred to there contats the TS3 Server file supplied with Euroscope.

Mike Pike

VATSIM-UK

George Barlow 1339920
Posted
Posted
Look at this post: viewtopic.php?f=71&t=78301#p531571

The EuroScope Beta 19 zip file in the Google drive referred to there contats the TS3 Server file supplied with Euroscope.

Thanks for your response Michael, however, what I think you're referencing is the 'ts3_server_win32.dll', which is not only for windows but also only works with the FSD server program and isn't the deb package file I was looking for .

The file should be of a package file which contains the Teamspeak 3 server files to be able to run on a linux distro, the file used to be located on the changes page of 'euroscope.hu' and was named something like 'package-ests3_1.0.1-i386.deb'.

Kind Regards,

Michael Pike
Posted
Posted

Roger. And I see you've got it sorted now - thanks for your work on this. Very helpful.

Mike Pike

VATSIM-UK

• 10 months later...
Ngieng Soon 1129574
Posted
Posted

Hi, could anyone that have success in setting this VCCS up help me? I start the FSD server on my computer but other controller keep getting error code 1797. Can someone help me? Thanks