You're browsing the 2004-2023 VATSIM Forums archive. All content is preserved in a read-only fashion.
For the latest forum posts, please visit https://forum.vatsim.net.

Need to find something? Use the Google search below.

Anyone still around from MetroHelo.org?

Brian Smith

Brian Smith
Posted
Posted

I am trying to find some of my fellow helicopter pilots from Metro Helo from about 10 years ago. I would like to fly again as Metro and am trying to track down some of the old gang to see if they would like to fly as a group some time.

5212673872_4ab659a0ab_m.jpg

Tomas Hansson
Posted
Posted
I am trying to find some of my fellow helicopter pilots from Metro Helo from about 10 years ago. I would like to fly again as Metro and am trying to track down some of the old gang to see if they would like to fly as a group some time.

Site went down quite some time ago unfortunately. The new hang-out place for us rotorheads seems to be over at Helisimmer.com. Feel free to join us over there!

Tomas Hansson

Brian Smith
Posted
Posted

There don’t seem to be any dedicated help VAs any more. Hey Tomas. If I recall correctly, we also flew helos together for vUSCG. Hovercontrol is gone too. Sad. HoverSafe has been gone a long time. Helisimmer seems focused on X-Plane more than anything else. Everything there seemed rather sp[Mod - Happy Thoughts] in terms of content when I visited.

5212673872_4ab659a0ab_m.jpg