You're browsing the 2004-2023 VATSIM Forums archive. All content is preserved in a read-only fashion.
For the latest forum posts, please visit https://forum.vatsim.net.

Need to find something? Use the Google search below.

404 when requesting sectorfile

Cedric Mohler

Nestor Perez
Posted
Posted

Patrick Weineis
Posted
Posted

Nestor not correct, cause website is up again but 404 still exist in Euroscope

Cedric Mohler
Posted
Posted

I guess you are both right, I have seen the other topic, but i wasn't sure because the website itself is up again, but probably not everything is restored right now. My question could be rephrased I guess: Is there an alternative root sector file?

spacer.png

Nestor Perez
Posted
Posted

My bad. I'll drop Gergely a message.

Me.

• 1 month later...
Patrick Weineis
Posted
Posted

problem still exist.

What also observed that people who installed a fresh installation of Euroscope are not able to get there sectorfiles due the missing download.

we handle it at the moment by transfering an old providerlist, but always must be edit by notepad.

when do you expect it to be fixed?

Alexey Kaznakov
Posted
Posted

Hello. Can't log in at all. After pressing button CONNECT nothing heppens. But error appears: www.euroscope.hu server returned result code 404 for file: /sectorfile/euroscope_sector_providers.txt. Tried different providers but still no way to log in online.

Nestor Perez
Posted
Posted

Hi Alexey! That's 2 different problems and the sectorfile provider one will not affect your login to VATSIM. Have you set your CALLSIGN, CID, P[Mod - Happy Thoughts]WORD, SERVER, NAME and RATINGS all correctly? What you're experiencing is what usually happens when one of these is missing.

Me.