You're browsing the 2004-2023 VATSIM Forums archive. All content is preserved in a read-only fashion.
For the latest forum posts, please visit https://forum.vatsim.net.

Need to find something? Use the Google search below.

Rating Update

Seth Dorris 1457158

Seth Dorris 1457158
Posted
Posted

Good Morning,

I completed the ATC S1 course and p[Mod - Happy Thoughts]ed the exam. When does my rating update from OBS to S1 in my account?

Thanks

David Stone
Posted
Posted

Seth,

Welcome and congrats on p[Mod - Happy Thoughts]ing your exam. I see you have chosen ZLC as your home ARTCC. You should have received a Welcome email from the ARTCC staff which will have information about how to contact them and what steps to take next. Make sure you check your Junk folder as well. But if that doesn't work you can email the ATM directly at [email protected]. Good luck and hope to see you on the scopes soon.

David Stone

Indianapolis ARTCC ATM

VATSIM Network Supervisor

18.png

Seth Dorris 1457158
Posted
Posted

Thanks for the response!

Seth Dorris 1457158
Posted
Posted

So I understand the ARTCC is responsible for the ATC rating, but once I have completed exams for P ratings, how long / who is responsible for updating that rating for my account? I p[Mod - Happy Thoughts]ed the P1 [Mod - Happy Thoughts]essment on Thursday and just want to make sure that did not get lost.

Robert Shearman Jr
Posted
Posted

The ATO that you took the rating with. Each ATO is a separate organization which is given permission to issue Pilot Ratings on the ndtwork, so, the CFI or staff of that ATO (whichever one it was) is best suited to answer that question.

Cheers,
-R.

fvJfs7z.png

Seth Dorris 1457158
Posted
Posted

Updated today!