You're browsing the 2004-2023 VATSIM Forums archive. All content is preserved in a read-only fashion.
For the latest forum posts, please visit https://forum.vatsim.net.

Need to find something? Use the Google search below.

Error no flight plan was found on this server

Robert Lee

Robert Lee
Posted
Posted

Pre-filed flight plan in a browser. Started vPilot this morning and signed on as that callsign. Went to the vPilot Flight Plan button to load the flight plan and it says error no flight plan was found on this server. In vatspy it shows me logged in and using the flight plan. I have not seen this issue before. Vatsim server problem or VPilot issue? Thank you. Bob

Robert Lee
Posted
Posted

Using latest vPilot beta client. Win10 Pro. Currently flying as UPS15. Flight plan shows up on Vatspy. Tried USA-W and USA-S servers still says no flight plan found. Bob

Robert Lee
Posted
Posted

I think the flight plan was just too long? It is working after cutting out some text now.

• Board of Governors
Don Desfosse
Posted
Posted

That was probably it; there is a 768 character limitation for flight plans on the server.

Don Desfosse
Vice President, Operations

Robert Lee
Posted
Posted
That was probably it; there is a 768 character limitation for flight plans on the server.

Vatspy showed my flight plan and the server accepted it though it was very weird. But a controller said he could not see it so I thought to cut characters out and try again and it worked. Bob