You're browsing the 2004-2023 VATSIM Forums archive. All content is preserved in a read-only fashion.
For the latest forum posts, please visit https://forum.vatsim.net.

Need to find something? Use the Google search below.

em i get temporary suspanded?

qosmal ibrahim

qosmal ibrahim
Posted
Posted

so i try to conect my vpilot and it said "the conection was forcibly closed by the remote host"

is it becouse i conect multiple time?

what do you guys think? and what should i do?

this is my first time joinning vatsim btw

thats all thx!!!

Ira Robinson
Posted
Posted

I think you should open a Membership ticket at the Membership Dept and ask them what happened. https://www.vatsim.net/members/member-help

That's their job, to help you resolve this problem.

Ira Robinson

Nestor Perez
Posted
Posted

And just in case, no, you are not suspended (at the time of this message).

Me.

• Board of Governors
Don Desfosse
Posted
Posted

That is a connection error, not a membership/suspension message

From the vPilot Tips, Tricks, FAQ and Troubleshooting Guide (viewtopic.php?t=64672):

Q: I am getting EndReceive (e.g. 10053, 10054, etc.) and/or Connection (e.g. 10060, etc.) errors. Any ideas?

A: These are actually not vPilot errors; vPilot is simply reporting that an error has occurred. The EndReceive (e.g. 10053, 10054, etc.) and/or Connection (e.g. 10060, etc.) errors mean something is interrupting the connection to VATSIM. It's in the pipe between the server and your computer. It could be caused by server interruption, intermittent internet connection, router issue, power issue affecting the router, etc. A large number of variables/possibilities. Most people who have reported persistent EndReceive and/or Connection issues have reported that rebooting the router resolves the issue (though some members report it is an intermittent resolution). Suggest rebooting your router and seeing if that helps.

Don Desfosse
Vice President, Operations