You're browsing the 2004-2023 VATSIM Forums archive. All content is preserved in a read-only fashion.
For the latest forum posts, please visit https://forum.vatsim.net.

Need to find something? Use the Google search below.

Euroscope Scenario Editor - Instructions field.

Phil Dowling

Phil Dowling
Posted
Posted

Hey All.

Just curious. I found the instructions field in the scenario editor. Based on the error it gives me "Line 1 must include a timestamp" and despite a lot of trying, I cannot figure out the format of said timestamp. I was wondering if anyone had any insight on this field and it's usage? Looks like it has the potential to do some really interesting stuff, but I cannot find any docomeentation on it

Thanks!

Phil

Michael Pike
Posted
Posted

Yes please. I haven't cracked it either. It looks to me like it will only validate an altitude.

Mike Pike

VATSIM-UK

• 1 year later...
Erik Wachters
Posted
Posted

+1

• 7 months later...
Florian Hofer
Posted
Posted

Sorry for bringing this old topic back up, but I just run into the same issue, as I wanted to create a Scenario file in order to test GRP functionalities in order not to have 10 or more real people bothering a few days long in order to test all possible situations on the gates...

@Gergely Csernak Can you help us with that?

I am on r26.

I would like to spawn the planes just before the ILS and then issue them a timed command for cleared for the approach such that they really fly the ILS to the runway . Spawning is no issue, but the timed command in order to use this is. (Same error as Philip posted above.)

I could do this with all the aircraft manually, but it steals time to analyse the ground situation and the functionality of the plugin ground data. (Conditional assignement of stands)

spacer.png

• 1 month later...
Gergely Csernak
Posted
Posted

I am really sorry for the delay. I updated the scenario editor page: https://www.euroscope.hu/wp/scenario-editor/

Gergely.

EuroScope developer