You're browsing the 2004-2023 VATSIM Forums archive. All content is preserved in a read-only fashion.
For the latest forum posts, please visit https://forum.vatsim.net.

Need to find something? Use the Google search below.

Student Exam

Jack Clark 1459978

Jack Clark 1459978
Posted
Posted

Hi i'm looking to be an air traffic controller on the vatsim network. I have taken my exam and I got a 78% and it is not p[Mod - Happy Thoughts]ing. Can someone please tell me what the p[Mod - Happy Thoughts]ing grade is, I [Mod - Happy Thoughts]ume its either 80% or higher or 90% or higher, it also may be 100% to p[Mod - Happy Thoughts]. Also I am wondering when I will be able to take the exam again because when I click on the request basic ATC exam it comes up to a screen where there is an error " Error! The exam is already [Mod - Happy Thoughts]igned or waiting for re[Mod - Happy Thoughts]ignment".

Philipp Edlich
Posted
Posted

Hello Jack,

ATC Training is handled by Divisions or Subdivisions (vACC/FIR/vARTCC). Please contact your local Training Administrator directly, you should be able to find their contact details on the VATUSA homepage.

| Enroute Controller |

gen.php?img=_13_14_15&cid=1081694

• Board of Governors
Don Desfosse
Posted
Posted

Or, even better, since you're not in an ARTCC yet, why don't you simply check out the VATUSA Knowledgebase / FAQ.... Your question is answered there.

Don Desfosse
Vice President, Operations