You're browsing the 2004-2023 VATSIM Forums archive. All content is preserved in a read-only fashion.
For the latest forum posts, please visit https://forum.vatsim.net.

Need to find something? Use the Google search below.
IMPORTANT: We will no longer promote events by VATSIM Divisions or vACC's posted in this forum. This section will transition to allow for publishing of unofficial events and groupflights. Contact your vACC director for event publishing access to myVATSIM. ×

Cross The Pond: Eastbound | 2019 Bookings

Prince Johnson

Prince Johnson
Posted
Posted

As always, a pleasure and looking forward to enjoying the event as I have many years before. First 'wheels-up' out of MIA outbound Chopin in the T7 - FedEx colors.

Will be streaming the entire event in VR @ N978PJ on TWITCH TUNE IN, FOLLOW and enjoy!

Lastly, many thanks to the event planners and by extension VATSIM. New voice codec -- WOOT!

Flight Number

FDX978

Departure Time

2019-10-26 11:06:00

Departure

Miami International (KMIA/MIA)

Arrival

Warsaw Chopin (EPWA/WAW)

Flight Level

FL340

Prince Johnson

FDX978 | N978PJ

24.png

Martin Baker
Posted
Posted

Have the slots for this really been fully booked already? Will any more be released? M

Prince Johnson
Posted
Posted
Have the slots for this really been fully booked already? Will any more be released? M

They sure have been booked already Martin - CTP is the most participated bi-annual event VATSIM calendars.

However, you should monitor the bookings section of CTP's website as participants sometimes drop bookings due to other commitments.

Notwithstanding, you can always fly during the event using any city pair you desire but expect departure delay so plan accordingly (i.e. fuel and extra, extra patience again I say, ensure you tank extra, extra patience)

Prince Johnson

FDX978 | N978PJ

24.png