You're browsing the 2004-2023 VATSIM Forums archive. All content is preserved in a read-only fashion.
For the latest forum posts, please visit https://forum.vatsim.net.

Need to find something? Use the Google search below.

FS9, Win 7, WideFS

Joseph Pollock 815318

Joseph Pollock 815318
Posted
Posted

Okay, so my initial thoughts on this software....very confusing. But it has potential.

In my opinion, it should just be one application, and not three separate application files. Maybe others don't care, but stop with the themes.....just give me a straight client with normal controls.

Anyway, minus my own opinions, I have still not been able to get the software connected to FS. Anytime I have FS9 selected, it's stated that it's monitoring (plugin link library name.)....yet it continues to state no plugin loaded. Neither swift or WideFS are under admin mode, and the same result it I open either application in admin mode.

FS Comp: FS9, Win XP

Comms Comp: Win 7.

Andreas Fuchs
Posted
Posted

Hi Joseph,

once you have FS9 and swiftGUI up and running, proceed to the multiplayer dialogue within FS9. You should see a swift-session in there, just join it and you'll be set.

nebojsa milosavljevic
Posted
Posted

I have SWIFT/FS9 running.So far i have managed to connect to Vatsim.Have been sitting at a airport to see aircraft/controllers on line. So far so good.

Cant seem to figure out how to set a key for" push to talk"

nebojsa