You're browsing the 2004-2023 VATSIM Forums archive. All content is preserved in a read-only fashion.
For the latest forum posts, please visit https://forum.vatsim.net.

Need to find something? Use the Google search below.

Can't connect to voice server

Sammy Holden 1331775

Sammy Holden 1331775
Posted
Posted

As title suggests, I am able to connect to the vatsim network on vPilot 2.3.2 but every time I connect I receive the following:

Error connecting to voice server: Connect failed (InternalServerError - )

I have tried using the standalone AFV client as well and receiving the same "InternalServerError -"

Firewalls are all off too, some help would be appreciated and congrats on the release, I've heard nothing but good from others!

• Board of Governors
Simon Kelsey
Posted
Posted

Hi Sammy,

Have you recently reactivated your VATSIM account by any chance?

The CERT database syncs with the AFV server every day at 1200Z so try again later this afternoon and let us know if you still get the same error.

Vice President, Pilot Training

Sammy Holden 1331775
Posted
Posted

Alright that makes sense! Cheers for the response and will try later in the day! Cant Wait!

Andreas Fuchs
Posted
Posted

I guess this is going to affect a lot of returning members of VATSIM! Maybe this fact (sync at 1200z) should be published more prominently, or did I simply overlook it? (as usual )

Gary Oliver
Posted
Posted

Andreas,

The sync job is a little bit resource hungry at the moment, its on the list of things to do, but has been pushed down the list.

Cheers

Gary

Davey Gurm 1021142
Posted
Posted

I have not recently reactived my VATSIM account and i also receive this error message on first attempt of using.

Davey Gurm 1021142
Posted
Posted

I have NOT reactivated anything. Been on VATSIM years so that is nothing to do with the issue I am experiencing

Nestor Perez
Posted
Posted

If that is happening right now, please check the other threads here for your answer

Me.

Davey Gurm 1021142
Posted
Posted

Fixed, thanks!