You're browsing the 2004-2023 VATSIM Forums archive. All content is preserved in a read-only fashion.
For the latest forum posts, please visit https://forum.vatsim.net.

Need to find something? Use the Google search below.

Resolved: VPilot Problem: can only transmit but can't rx

Federico Turrini 1441540

Federico Turrini 1441540
Posted
Posted

Good Morning everyone,

I am having serious issues with vpilot 2.4.0 on P3DV3. When I am connected to the network, I can only transmit to ATC, he hears me, but when he transmits to me I see the RX button lighting up but I can't hear any communication. I am sure the comm freq was the right one, I tried switching different atc freq but I couldn't hear anyone. Do you guys have a solution? Before this update, VPilot had been working very well.

Thanks

Ivan Duris
Posted
Posted

Hello,

maybe start with general recommendation as from help docomeent (maybe you've some of options already done but for sure).

1. inside Client correct check of Sound settings, in case of RX -> set slider for higher value with cooperation of headset volume test.

2. inside aircraft COM module correct channel set (click ON) - COM1/COM2/Both - make test.

Hope this can resolve your problem...

OM-ICO

OM-ICO

Federico Turrini 1441540
Posted
Posted

Hi, thanks for your fast reply. The audio is set to maximum values in both VPilot and p3d and windows. A doubt came to my mind. When I was trying the codec, I was using a default fsx c172 that I imported into p3d. This afternoon I will try with another plane, maybe the PMDG 737. Maybe the c172 is the problem, I highly doubt this btw, because another user was connected to vatsim with the default c172, he was at my same airport but he could hear atc

Alessandro Buscaglione
Posted
Posted

Ciao Fede,

Do you have access to the vatita discord server? I could help you there directly if you want.

Alessandro Buscaglione

VATITA Director ACCIT1

[email protected] --- [email protected]

Federico Turrini 1441540
Posted
Posted

Ciao Ale,

Negative, I don't have access to vatita discord server, maybe you can send me the invitation via private message? Grazie

Alessandro Buscaglione
Posted
Posted

When we find a solution, for the record, we will report back

Alessandro Buscaglione

VATITA Director ACCIT1

[email protected] --- [email protected]

Federico Turrini 1441540
Posted
Posted

Hi everyone,

I have managed to solve the audio issue:

I right clicked on the speaker icon near the date in windows, then i clicked on "solve audio problems (I believe this is the translation, my windows language is italian), then I waited a minute and puff.... IT WORKED.

Huge thanks to all the people who tried to help me.

PS: new codec is awesome!!

Sergiy Pylypenko 1144122
Posted
Posted

I am having the same issue with vPilot 2.4.0 on FSX. (let me repeat the previous pilot's worlds. I have exactly the same problem) - When I am connected to the network, I can only transmit to ATC, he hears me, but when he transmits to me I see the RX button lighting up but I can't hear any communication. I am sure the comm freq was the right one, I tried switching different atc freq but I couldn't hear anyone. Do you guys have a solution? Before this update, VPilot had been working very well. Just Yesterday I made several flights and didn't have this problem at all! It happened this morning. I tried different servers, different countries - NO VOice. So, can you help pls? Windows 7, FSX