You're browsing the 2004-2023 VATSIM Forums archive. All content is preserved in a read-only fashion.
For the latest forum posts, please visit https://forum.vatsim.net.

Need to find something? Use the Google search below.

Having issue with new Voice Server

Shiliang Fei 1419106

Shiliang Fei 1419106
Posted
Posted

Hello. I'm living in China, and don't have the best internet to connect all over the world due to some reason. After the afv update, I have not only the disconnecting problem but also the voice loss problem.

But before the afv update, everything works fine for me, including the voice. I tried to use different software (swift0.92 with afv client, swift0.93 with afv support, xsb with afv client) in case that it's a client bug, but every software works as same as X-pilot. And I tried to connect different sever, but nothing different.

For now, on average, I get disconnecting every 2-5 minutes, and even through with a successful connecting, I still got the voice loss (just like: the tower says: Flight level two five zero, but I receive: Fli____ level two __ve zero, etc ).

Any solution to solve this? Maybe the development team has beta testing people in china, could you please check if there is a issue with internet?

Thanks in advance.

Best wishes.

Gary Oliver
Posted
Posted

Please can you post on the pinned post here as requested. Thanks

viewtopic.php?f=156&t=79788