You're browsing the 2004-2023 VATSIM Forums archive. All content is preserved in a read-only fashion.
For the latest forum posts, please visit https://forum.vatsim.net.

Need to find something? Use the Google search below.

xpilot

Stephen Calderhead

Stephen Calderhead
Posted
Posted

I seem to be seeing a delay with aircraft movements. 2 a/c in front have already been given take-off clearances but there movements are still on the taxiways!?

Justin Shannon
Posted
Posted

Approximately how many aircraft were in the vicinity?

Controller (C3), Los Angeles ARTCC
Developer: xPilot, vATIS

Stephen Calderhead
Posted
Posted

Hi this was at Gatwick max out at about 25

The delay seemed to be as much as 4 min approx

Carsten Jensen 1425126
Posted
Posted

I got the same lag from other aircrafts - approximately 5-10 minutes. I logged out/in several times. When I switched server from germany1 to uk, the latency seems to be dissapeared.

Craig Tomkins 1075089
Posted
Posted

Hi there,

Great work on the xpilot client. I love it.

I am also having the same problem, about 20c planes at egkk tonight around 8pm tonight.

Andrew Gransden
Posted
Posted

Flying night VFR circuits at EGPH with XP11/xPilot this evening 1930-2015Z I was unable to see or track any moving aircraft despite good traffic information from tower controller. I had aircraft tags on but these only showed long term parked aircraft. Even when aircraft taxied the aircraft and tag remained on stand. I was connected to the US-East server as no European server was available to connect. AFV voice however was fine until the end when a system wide fault developed when changing frequency.

Justin Shannon
Posted
Posted

Thanks, gents. This is a top priority to get resolved ASAP.

Controller (C3), Los Angeles ARTCC
Developer: xPilot, vATIS

Carsten Jensen 1425126
Posted
Posted

Still having the issue after todays update. I searched a little more into it. The problems with other traffic not showing movement happens every time. Sometimes after seconds other times after a couple of minutes. It does not help to reconnect from Xpilot and neither restart xpilot. It happens in all 3 planes I've tried. Both my Xplane 11 Rotate MD88, and two default Laminar planes Kingair C90B and a C172SP. I've tried to set the number of AI planes in XP11 up from 10 to 19. At first it seemed to help (I was looged on with movement for more than 10 minuttes), but then It appeared instantly on my flight today. As mentioned earlier it appears to be helping to change to less stressed servers eg. the far eastern ones (as i play from Europe mostly in the afternoons, evenings)

I use the BB CSL package

Plugins I'm running are:

AutoGate

DataRefEditor_12-11

Little Xpconnect

LuaMacros

PluginAdmin

SAM

TerrainRadar

webFMC,

XPLM.framework

XPWidgets.famework