You're browsing the 2004-2023 VATSIM Forums archive. All content is preserved in a read-only fashion.
For the latest forum posts, please visit https://forum.vatsim.net.

Need to find something? Use the Google search below.

FFA320 and JAR330 incompatibilties with XPilot?

Devis Pisano

Devis Pisano
Posted
Posted

Hi

Are this two airplanes somehow not yet compatible with XPilot? The default B737 works and the Toliss too.

I reinstalled XPilot several times, no Swift or XSqu. intallation, XP11.35.

Any clues?

Devis Pisano
Posted
Posted

I can't hear and transmit voice, but only with FFA320 and JAR330, default planes and the Toliss work fine.

Eldon Phillips 1036177
Posted
Posted

you probably need to turn on the freq on the radio panel. i had to do that with the IXEG 733, you will see the TX and RX boxes turn grey in AFTV

Devis Pisano
Posted
Posted
you probably need to turn on the freq on the radio panel. i had to do that with the IXEG 733, you will see the TX and RX boxes turn grey in AFTV

I tried, no difference. I tried now with swift, same thing.

Viktor Graf 1422726
Posted
Posted

While I cannot offer you a solution for your FFA320 issue, I can just confirm that it does work. So there is no general incompatibility between the FF A320 and xPilot.

But I have heard from other members that the JAR A330 doesn't work and have yet to hear from someone that it works which means that there might be a general problem between the JAR330 and xPilot.

Regards

Corsair Obsidian 750D | Asus ROG Maximus Hero Xi | i9-9900K | Corsair H115i Pro | 32GB Corsair DDR4-3200 | EVGA GTX 1080 SC | Corsair AX760 | Samsung EVO 970 Plus 1TB M.2 nvme | 2x Samsung EVO 860 1TB | Seagate 1 TB | Seagate 2TB | LG DVD Drive | Acer XB241H | Win 10 Pro x64 | Røde NT-USB | Beyerdynamic DT-880 Edition 250Ω | FiiO E10K DAC-AMP | Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum | Logitech G910 Orion Spectrum | Steelseries QcK | TM Warthog HOTAS | MFG Crosswind | Track IR 5 & TrackClipPRO

Devis Pisano
Posted
Posted

Now it works!

My mistake was to use Swift 0.9.3 with the standalone client... I found out that the 0.9.3 version is with AFV incorporated.

Nestor Perez
Posted
Posted

The problem is that different developers seem to use different datarefs on the XPlane interface for the same things. If it is not setting the data in the ones XPilot expects it to be, it won't work.

I believe Justin is aware of the issue, but just in case, I'll move this thread to the xPilot section (as it's an xPilot issue) so we can be sure he sees it.

Me.