You're browsing the 2004-2023 VATSIM Forums archive. All content is preserved in a read-only fashion.
For the latest forum posts, please visit https://forum.vatsim.net.

Need to find something? Use the Google search below.

XPILOT - xCSL -Library - Model Match

Maximiliano Fallico

Maximiliano Fallico
Posted
Posted

Lots of questions about model matching using OBJ8 Models.

1- Order in xsb_aircraft using X-CSL, was able to match some "arilines liveries" tweaking the file, but there is no docomeentation about how xpilot manages the model match and libraries/files.

if i copy the 738w of X-CSL library and use the FBZXXXX callsign, the plugin won´t match the FBZ livery, would match the next airplane in the file (a 738w of garuda indonesia)

if i alter the order, the plugin matches the aircraft.

------------------------------

]OBJ8_AIRCRAFT B738w:FBDWL

OBJ8 GL[Mod - Happy Thoughts] YES B738w:B738WLfa_fan.obj

OBJ8 SOLID YES B738w:B738WLfa.obj FBDWL.png B738WLfa_LIT.png

VERT_OFFSET 0.0

LIVERY B738 FBD WL

OBJ8_AIRCRAFT B738w:FBZWL

OBJ8 SOLID YES B738w:B738WLfa.obj FBZWL.png B738WLfa_LIT.png

VERT_OFFSET 0.0

LIVERY B738 FBZ WL

OBJ8_AIRCRAFT B738w:GIAWL6

OBJ8 SOLID YES B738w:B738WLfa.obj GIAWL6.png B738WLfa_LIT.png

VERT_OFFSET 0.0

LIVERY B738 GIA WL6

--------------------------------

Georgios Gatzakis
Posted
Posted

would also like to know how its done. Basically i suppose its just trying to match the airline part of the callsign together with the ac type? It seems that there is an issue with all the "w" models. For me those dont show up with the correct livery, but maybe its because the others fail to select the proper type? . Btw, A320 liveries are fine, A320w not.

Maximiliano Fallico
Posted
Posted

i think there is a problem matching the variants in the models using XCLS, not a problem if you are using bluebell objects, but the quality of bluebell models is really bad.

If you only place the 738w folder under cls, would match the model (winglets) but no livery, just random or that issue of skipping the livery that shoud match the callsign.

Still no suport... i mean some docomeentation my help us to improve the software...

Robert Shearman Jr
Posted
Posted
Still no suport... i mean some docomeentation my help us to improve the software...

Priorities, man. Right now he's trying to track down what's causing X-Plane to crash to desktop, and, trying to improve ground clamping to eliminate or reduce the incidence of "floating" or "shark-finning" airplanes on the ground. I'm sure he wants to improve model-matching too, but, first things first.

Cheers,
-R.

fvJfs7z.png

Filip Nowak
Posted
Posted

Agree. Fix the crash first and make it stable later we can have fun tweaking the CSL package. Don't care honestly If an airplane standing 10ft above the ground, much more important is stability and bug free.

1.1.0.5 is not flyable ...

Viktor Graf 1422726
Posted
Posted

With 1.1.0.6 model matching deteriorated. Tested EDDF minutes ago and all planes with a DLHxxx callsign had the Airbus factory livery whereas on Tuesday they were displayed properly with the Lufthansa livery just fine.

Corsair Obsidian 750D | Asus ROG Maximus Hero Xi | i9-9900K | Corsair H115i Pro | 32GB Corsair DDR4-3200 | EVGA GTX 1080 SC | Corsair AX760 | Samsung EVO 970 Plus 1TB M.2 nvme | 2x Samsung EVO 860 1TB | Seagate 1 TB | Seagate 2TB | LG DVD Drive | Acer XB241H | Win 10 Pro x64 | Røde NT-USB | Beyerdynamic DT-880 Edition 250Ω | FiiO E10K DAC-AMP | Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum | Logitech G910 Orion Spectrum | Steelseries QcK | TM Warthog HOTAS | MFG Crosswind | Track IR 5 & TrackClipPRO

Maximiliano Fallico
Posted
Posted

I`m using XPILOT for a week and had no issues, no CTD

If i use the BB liveries would match the model but i have to use the vertical offset tweak.

If i use the XCLS, no problems at all in that area, but wont mach the exact model. It jumps to the next model as i described in the first post.

Right is really not a priority but people are flying with no model match at all so they can`t see you while using the sim... they just keep taxing over you ahaha.

i did not ask for a solution, i just asked for docomeentation or some orientation in order to help debbuging the soft.

Thanks a lot!

Maximiliano Fallico
Posted
Posted
Agree. Fix the crash first and make it stable later we can have fun tweaking the CSL package. Don't care honestly If an airplane standing 10ft above the ground, much more important is stability and bug free.

i don't really know how xpilot interprets the files in the CLS package...... so no fun tweaking anything... much empiric try and test.... that´s not efficient nor fun hahaha

sorry for my english , year after year is deteriorating like the model matching in the new version...

Justin Shannon
Posted
Posted

i don't really know how xpilot interprets the files in the CLS package...... so no fun tweaking anything... much empiric try and test.... that´s not efficient nor fun hahaha

sorry for my english , year after year is deteriorating like the model matching in the new version...

Have you tried updating to the latest version and trying again?

Controller (C3), Los Angeles ARTCC
Developer: xPilot, vATIS

Maximiliano Fallico
Posted
Posted

yes, no luck

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K7kBtSjbpY0&feature=youtu.be

MD80 series works, but no way to match the liver......

Maximiliano Fallico
Posted
Posted

The extract of the XPLANE LOG..... while loading these xsb_aricraft.txt files..... and so on and so on...

if you need a hand i`m available to test the software as long as you need!

XPILOT - GL supports anisoptropic filtering.

XPILOT: Loading package: C:\X-Plane 11/Resources/plugins/xPilot/Resources/CSL/A320/xsb_aircraft.txt

XPILOT: Loading package: C:\X-Plane 11/Resources/plugins/xPilot/Resources/CSL/A320w/xsb_aircraft.txt

XPILOT: Loading package: C:\X-Plane 11/Resources/plugins/xPilot/Resources/CSL/B738/xsb_aircraft.txt

XPILOT: Loading package: C:\X-Plane 11/Resources/plugins/xPilot/Resources/CSL/B738w/xsb_aircraft.txt

XPILOT: Loading package: C:\X-Plane 11/Resources/plugins/xPilot/Resources/CSL/MD81/xsb_aircraft.txt

XPILOT WARNING: P[Mod - Happy Thoughts] Error in file C:\X-Plane 11/Resources/plugins/xPilot/Resources/CSL/A320/xsb_aircraft.txt line 4.

OBJ8 GL[Mod - Happy Thoughts] YES A320:A320fCFMfan.obj.

XPILOT WARNING: valid OBJ8 part types are LIGHTS or SOLID. Got GL[Mod - Happy Thoughts].

XPILOT WARNING: P[Mod - Happy Thoughts] Error in file C:\X-Plane 11/Resources/plugins/xPilot/Resources/CSL/A320/xsb_aircraft.txt line 5.

OBJ8 SOLID YES A320:A320fCFM.obj A320fCFM.png A320fCFM_LIT.png.

XPILOT WARNING: OBJ8 command takes 3 arguments.

XPILOT WARNING: P[Mod - Happy Thoughts] Error in file C:\X-Plane 11/Resources/plugins/xPilot/Resources/CSL/A320/xsb_aircraft.txt line 10.

OBJ8 GL[Mod - Happy Thoughts] YES A320:A320CFMfan.obj.

XPILOT WARNING: valid OBJ8 part types are LIGHTS or SOLID. Got GL[Mod - Happy Thoughts].

XPILOT WARNING: P[Mod - Happy Thoughts] Error in file C:\X-Plane 11/Resources/plugins/xPilot/Resources/CSL/A320/xsb_aircraft.txt line 11.

OBJ8 SOLID YES A320:A320CFM.obj ABZ.png A320CFM_LIT.png.

XPILOT WARNING: P[Mod - Happy Thoughts] Error in file C:\X-Plane 11/Resources/plugins/xPilot/Resources/CSL/A320/xsb_aircraft.txt line 16.

OBJ8 GL[Mod - Happy Thoughts] YES A320:A320CFMfan.obj.

Have you tried updating to the latest version and trying again?

Justin Shannon
Posted
Posted

You may try converting the X-CSL package to the original XSB format using this tool: https://github.com/TwinFan/CSL2XSB

I've had pretty good success using X-CSL after doing so (and I no longer get those errors in my X-Plane log).

Important: Be sure to make a copy of your X-CSL package in case something goes wrong and you need to revert back. When it asks you if you want to "make the CSL package unique with LiveTraffic", leave this option alone and just press enter.

Luca Schaer 1366932
Posted
Posted

Hey Justin

Does it show the acft in the correct livery or just the correct model?

Regards Luca

Luca Schaer 1366932
Posted
Posted

Did as said with the tool but get these error messages:

Any idea?

XPILOT WARNING: P[Mod - Happy Thoughts] Error in file E:\SteamLibrary/steamapps/common/X-Plane 11/Resources/plugins/xPilot/Resources/CSL/A318/xsb_aircraft.txt line 4.

OBJ8 GL[Mod - Happy Thoughts] YES A318:A318fCFMfan.obj.

XPILOT WARNING: P[Mod - Happy Thoughts] Error in file E:\SteamLibrary/steamapps/common/X-Plane 11/Resources/plugins/xPilot/Resources/CSL/A318/xsb_aircraft.txt line 5.

OBJ8 SOLID YES A318:A318f_CFM.obj HKJ.png A318f_LIT.png.

XPILOT WARNING: P[Mod - Happy Thoughts] Error in file E:\SteamLibrary/steamapps/common/X-Plane 11/Resources/plugins/xPilot/Resources/CSL/A318/xsb_aircraft.txt line 10.

OBJ8 SOLID YES A318:A318d_CFM.obj AFR.png A318d_LIT.png.

XPILOT WARNING: P[Mod - Happy Thoughts] Error in file E:\SteamLibrary/steamapps/common/X-Plane 11/Resources/plugins/xPilot/Resources/CSL/A318/xsb_aircraft.txt line 15.

OBJ8 SOLID YES A318:A318d_CFM.obj AVA.png A318d_LIT.png.

When it builds the CSL this is indicated (models are correct but its not getting the livery, for none not even like a EZY A320)

XPILOT: The Y offset (0.000000) for the model has been found in the xsb file; Mtl Code: B77W B77W:SWR

XPILOT Warning: During calculating the Y offset for the model Translate or/and Rotate animation has been found in an obj8; So, the calculated Y offset can be wrong due to animations. Mtl code: B77W B77W:SWR

XPILOT: The Y offset (1.712600) for the model has been calculated from the obj8; Mtl code: B77W B77W:SWR

XPILOT: Using the Xsb Y offset (0.000000) for the model. Mtl code: B77W B77W:SWR

XPILOT: The Y offset (0.000000) for the model has been found in the xsb file; Mtl Code: A319 A319:EJU

XPILOT Warning: During calculating the Y offset for the model Translate or/and Rotate animation has been found in an obj8; So, the calculated Y offset can be wrong due to animations. Mtl code: A319 A319:EJU

XPILOT: The Y offset (0.850500) for the model has been calculated from the obj8; Mtl code: A319 A319:EJU

XPILOT: Using the Xsb Y offset (0.000000) for the model. Mtl code: A319 A319:EJU

Justin Shannon
Posted
Posted

You will not see these parsing errors if you correctly converted your X-CSL library. Please check that xPilot is pointed to the correct CSL folder or try converting your library again. A quick way to determine if your library was converted successfully is if there are multiple .obj files for a model type (each livery will have its own .obj file).

Original: https://i.imgur.com/7fWYxDU.png

Converted: https://i.imgur.com/KgBeMqp.png

Rafal Tulaza 1242700
Posted
Posted

Hi Justin, thanks for great work on the client! Simple and effective

I would like to bump up Luca's previous question - can you confirm that in case an exact model+livery match could not be found xPilot will:

1. match model only and choose another airline livery (you do not have to go into details which one)

2. match airline livery only and use other aircraft model (again, you don't have to go into details which one)

Cheers!

Suresh Balaraman 810594
Posted
Posted

I have the same errors as Luca above; showing on my log.txt (XP11.36r2) with v1.1.1.0. No issues with previous versions of xPilot. The strange thing about this version was after connecting to the client, all the labels were visible but had no CSL attached to them.

Disconnected the client & shut down XP. Removed the CSL folder -did a fresh install. Fired up XP, got the client up & running & this time around I could see a few (5-6 out of approx 20+) airplanes intact with labels whilst the rest were invisible. Checked via chat with several users whose CSL was visible to me - none of them were on xPilot; all of them were on vPilot.

Disconnected & reconnected the client probably 5-6 attempts in all & then ALL the CSL showed up. The only noticeable difference this time around ; compared to the previous version of xPilot - was that all the CSL were no longer floating but sunken.

I'm wondering if the the installed Bluebell CSL package needs a CLS2XB workout too? They were good with the previous versions of xPilot though.

Justin Shannon
Posted
Posted
Hi Justin, thanks for great work on the client! Simple and effective

I would like to bump up Luca's previous question - can you confirm that in case an exact model+livery match could not be found xPilot will:

1. match model only and choose another airline livery (you do not have to go into details which one)

2. match airline livery only and use other aircraft model (again, you don't have to go into details which one)

Cheers!

xPilot will try to match to a correct model first.

Justin Shannon
Posted
Posted
I have the same errors as Luca above; showing on my log.txt (XP11.36r2) with v1.1.1.0. No issues with previous versions of xPilot. The strange thing about this version was after connecting to the client, all the labels were visible but had no CSL attached to them.

Disconnected the client & shut down XP. Removed the CSL folder -did a fresh install. Fired up XP, got the client up & running & this time around I could see a few (5-6 out of approx 20+) airplanes intact with labels whilst the rest were invisible. Checked via chat with several users whose CSL was visible to me - none of them were on xPilot; all of them were on vPilot.

Disconnected & reconnected the client probably 5-6 attempts in all & then ALL the CSL showed up. The only noticeable difference this time around ; compared to the previous version of xPilot - was that all the CSL were no longer floating but sunken.

I'm wondering if the the installed Bluebell CSL package needs a CLS2XB workout too? They were good with the previous versions of xPilot though.

Like I mentioned in a previous post, you will not see these parsing errors if you have correctly converted your X-CSL package using the CSL2XSB tool; the BlueBell package does not need to be converted.

I have my CSL packages (both X-CSL and BlueBell) installed outside of the xPilot plugin directory; however, for sake of testing, I moved them into Resources/CSL and changed the paths in the xPilot plugin settings accordingly. Note: If you have a dedicated folder for each CSL package, it's important that you configure the CSL paths in the plugin settings correctly.

For example, in my Resources/CSL folder, I have a folder for X-CSL and a folder for BlueBell. In the xPilot plugin settings, I have two entries: Resources/plugins/xPilot/Resources/CSL/X-CSL and Resources/plugins/xPilot/Resources/CSL/BlueBell

If you make changes to the CSL paths in the plugin settings, you can click the "Load" button next to each entry to interactively load the CSL model set without needing to reload the xPilot plugin or restarting X-Plane. After clicking the "Load" button, you should see entries in your X-Plane log.txt file showing that xPilot loaded the packages. If you do not see entries like the following in your log.txt file, then something is funky with either your CSL paths or packages.

Make sure to check the "enabled" checkbox next to each CSL path so they are automatically loaded the next time you launch X-Plane.

XPILOT: Loading package: D:\X-Plane 11/Resources/plugins/xPilot/Resources/CSL/X-CSL/A318/xsb_aircraft.txt
XPILOT: Loading package: D:\X-Plane 11/Resources/plugins/xPilot/Resources/CSL/X-CSL/A319/xsb_aircraft.txt
XPILOT: Loading package: D:\X-Plane 11/Resources/plugins/xPilot/Resources/CSL/X-CSL/A319w/xsb_aircraft.txt
XPILOT: Loading package: D:\X-Plane 11/Resources/plugins/xPilot/Resources/CSL/X-CSL/A320/xsb_aircraft.txt
XPILOT: Loading package: D:\X-Plane 11/Resources/plugins/xPilot/Resources/CSL/X-CSL/A320w/xsb_aircraft.txt
XPILOT: Loading package: D:\X-Plane 11/Resources/plugins/xPilot/Resources/CSL/X-CSL/A332/xsb_aircraft.txt
XPILOT: Loading package: D:\X-Plane 11/Resources/plugins/xPilot/Resources/CSL/X-CSL/A333/xsb_aircraft.txt
XPILOT: Loading package: D:\X-Plane 11/Resources/plugins/xPilot/Resources/CSL/X-CSL/A346/xsb_aircraft.txt
XPILOT: Loading package: D:\X-Plane 11/Resources/plugins/xPilot/Resources/CSL/X-CSL/A359/xsb_aircraft.txt
XPILOT: Loading package: D:\X-Plane 11/Resources/plugins/xPilot/Resources/CSL/X-CSL/A388/xsb_aircraft.txt
XPILOT: Loading package: D:\X-Plane 11/Resources/plugins/xPilot/Resources/CSL/X-CSL/A4/xsb_aircraft.txt
XPILOT: Loading package: D:\X-Plane 11/Resources/plugins/xPilot/Resources/CSL/X-CSL/AMX/xsb_aircraft.txt
XPILOT: Loading package: D:\X-Plane 11/Resources/plugins/xPilot/Resources/CSL/X-CSL/AN/xsb_aircraft.txt
XPILOT: Loading package: D:\X-Plane 11/Resources/plugins/xPilot/Resources/CSL/X-CSL/AN24/xsb_aircraft.txt
XPILOT: Loading package: D:\X-Plane 11/Resources/plugins/xPilot/Resources/CSL/X-CSL/AS50/xsb_aircraft.txt
XPILOT: Loading package: D:\X-Plane 11/Resources/plugins/xPilot/Resources/CSL/X-CSL/AT75/xsb_aircraft.txt
XPILOT: Loading package: D:\X-Plane 11/Resources/plugins/xPilot/Resources/CSL/X-CSL/AVROLINER/xsb_aircraft.txt
XPILOT: Loading package: D:\X-Plane 11/Resources/plugins/xPilot/Resources/CSL/X-CSL/B190/xsb_aircraft.txt
XPILOT: Loading package: D:\X-Plane 11/Resources/plugins/xPilot/Resources/CSL/X-CSL/B2/xsb_aircraft.txt
XPILOT: Loading package: D:\X-Plane 11/Resources/plugins/xPilot/Resources/CSL/X-CSL/B733/xsb_aircraft.txt
XPILOT: Loading package: D:\X-Plane 11/Resources/plugins/xPilot/Resources/CSL/X-CSL/B735/xsb_aircraft.txt
XPILOT: Loading package: D:\X-Plane 11/Resources/plugins/xPilot/Resources/CSL/X-CSL/B735w/xsb_aircraft.txt
XPILOT: Loading package: D:\X-Plane 11/Resources/plugins/xPilot/Resources/CSL/X-CSL/B738/xsb_aircraft.txt
XPILOT: Loading package: D:\X-Plane 11/Resources/plugins/xPilot/Resources/CSL/X-CSL/B738s/xsb_aircraft.txt
XPILOT: Loading package: D:\X-Plane 11/Resources/plugins/xPilot/Resources/CSL/X-CSL/B738w/xsb_aircraft.txt
XPILOT: Loading package: D:\X-Plane 11/Resources/plugins/xPilot/Resources/CSL/X-CSL/B739/xsb_aircraft.txt
XPILOT: Loading package: D:\X-Plane 11/Resources/plugins/xPilot/Resources/CSL/X-CSL/B739s/xsb_aircraft.txt
XPILOT: Loading package: D:\X-Plane 11/Resources/plugins/xPilot/Resources/CSL/X-CSL/B739w/xsb_aircraft.txt
XPILOT: Loading package: D:\X-Plane 11/Resources/plugins/xPilot/Resources/CSL/X-CSL/B742/xsb_aircraft.txt
XPILOT: Loading package: D:\X-Plane 11/Resources/plugins/xPilot/Resources/CSL/X-CSL/B744/xsb_aircraft.txt
XPILOT: Loading package: D:\X-Plane 11/Resources/plugins/xPilot/Resources/CSL/X-CSL/B744F/xsb_aircraft.txt
XPILOT: Loading package: D:\X-Plane 11/Resources/plugins/xPilot/Resources/CSL/X-CSL/B752/xsb_aircraft.txt
XPILOT: Loading package: D:\X-Plane 11/Resources/plugins/xPilot/Resources/CSL/X-CSL/B752w/xsb_aircraft.txt
XPILOT: Loading package: D:\X-Plane 11/Resources/plugins/xPilot/Resources/CSL/X-CSL/B753/xsb_aircraft.txt
XPILOT: Loading package: D:\X-Plane 11/Resources/plugins/xPilot/Resources/CSL/X-CSL/B753w/xsb_aircraft.txt
XPILOT: Loading package: D:\X-Plane 11/Resources/plugins/xPilot/Resources/CSL/X-CSL/B763/xsb_aircraft.txt
XPILOT: Loading package: D:\X-Plane 11/Resources/plugins/xPilot/Resources/CSL/X-CSL/B763w/xsb_aircraft.txt
XPILOT: Loading package: D:\X-Plane 11/Resources/plugins/xPilot/Resources/CSL/X-CSL/B764/xsb_aircraft.txt
XPILOT: Loading package: D:\X-Plane 11/Resources/plugins/xPilot/Resources/CSL/X-CSL/B772/xsb_aircraft.txt
XPILOT: Loading package: D:\X-Plane 11/Resources/plugins/xPilot/Resources/CSL/X-CSL/B773/xsb_aircraft.txt
XPILOT: Loading package: D:\X-Plane 11/Resources/plugins/xPilot/Resources/CSL/X-CSL/B77L/xsb_aircraft.txt
XPILOT: Loading package: D:\X-Plane 11/Resources/plugins/xPilot/Resources/CSL/X-CSL/B77W/xsb_aircraft.txt
XPILOT: Loading package: D:\X-Plane 11/Resources/plugins/xPilot/Resources/CSL/X-CSL/B788/xsb_aircraft.txt
XPILOT: Loading package: D:\X-Plane 11/Resources/plugins/xPilot/Resources/CSL/X-CSL/BE58/xsb_aircraft.txt
XPILOT: Loading package: D:\X-Plane 11/Resources/plugins/xPilot/Resources/CSL/X-CSL/C172/xsb_aircraft.txt
XPILOT: Loading package: D:\X-Plane 11/Resources/plugins/xPilot/Resources/CSL/X-CSL/C182/xsb_aircraft.txt
XPILOT: Loading package: D:\X-Plane 11/Resources/plugins/xPilot/Resources/CSL/X-CSL/C208/xsb_aircraft.txt
XPILOT: Loading package: D:\X-Plane 11/Resources/plugins/xPilot/Resources/CSL/X-CSL/C750/xsb_aircraft.txt
XPILOT: Loading package: D:\X-Plane 11/Resources/plugins/xPilot/Resources/CSL/X-CSL/CARS/xsb_aircraft.txt
XPILOT: Loading package: D:\X-Plane 11/Resources/plugins/xPilot/Resources/CSL/X-CSL/CONC/xsb_aircraft.txt
XPILOT: Loading package: D:\X-Plane 11/Resources/plugins/xPilot/Resources/CSL/X-CSL/CRJ2/xsb_aircraft.txt
XPILOT: Loading package: D:\X-Plane 11/Resources/plugins/xPilot/Resources/CSL/X-CSL/DH8D/xsb_aircraft.txt
XPILOT: Loading package: D:\X-Plane 11/Resources/plugins/xPilot/Resources/CSL/X-CSL/DHC/xsb_aircraft.txt
XPILOT: Loading package: D:\X-Plane 11/Resources/plugins/xPilot/Resources/CSL/X-CSL/DR40/xsb_aircraft.txt
XPILOT: Loading package: D:\X-Plane 11/Resources/plugins/xPilot/Resources/CSL/X-CSL/DV20/xsb_aircraft.txt
XPILOT: Loading package: D:\X-Plane 11/Resources/plugins/xPilot/Resources/CSL/X-CSL/E170/xsb_aircraft.txt
XPILOT: Loading package: D:\X-Plane 11/Resources/plugins/xPilot/Resources/CSL/X-CSL/E190/xsb_aircraft.txt
XPILOT: Loading package: D:\X-Plane 11/Resources/plugins/xPilot/Resources/CSL/X-CSL/F117/xsb_aircraft.txt
XPILOT: Loading package: D:\X-Plane 11/Resources/plugins/xPilot/Resources/CSL/X-CSL/F16/xsb_aircraft.txt
XPILOT: Loading package: D:\X-Plane 11/Resources/plugins/xPilot/Resources/CSL/X-CSL/F22/xsb_aircraft.txt
XPILOT: Loading package: D:\X-Plane 11/Resources/plugins/xPilot/Resources/CSL/X-CSL/F260/xsb_aircraft.txt
XPILOT: Loading package: D:\X-Plane 11/Resources/plugins/xPilot/Resources/CSL/X-CSL/F5/xsb_aircraft.txt
XPILOT: Loading package: D:\X-Plane 11/Resources/plugins/xPilot/Resources/CSL/X-CSL/F900/xsb_aircraft.txt
XPILOT: Loading package: D:\X-Plane 11/Resources/plugins/xPilot/Resources/CSL/X-CSL/FOKKER/xsb_aircraft.txt
XPILOT: Loading package: D:\X-Plane 11/Resources/plugins/xPilot/Resources/CSL/X-CSL/GLID/xsb_aircraft.txt
XPILOT: Loading package: D:\X-Plane 11/Resources/plugins/xPilot/Resources/CSL/X-CSL/HAWK/xsb_aircraft.txt
XPILOT: Loading package: D:\X-Plane 11/Resources/plugins/xPilot/Resources/CSL/X-CSL/HELI/xsb_aircraft.txt
XPILOT: Loading package: D:\X-Plane 11/Resources/plugins/xPilot/Resources/CSL/X-CSL/IL/xsb_aircraft.txt
XPILOT: Loading package: D:\X-Plane 11/Resources/plugins/xPilot/Resources/CSL/X-CSL/IL76/xsb_aircraft.txt
XPILOT: Loading package: D:\X-Plane 11/Resources/plugins/xPilot/Resources/CSL/X-CSL/J3/xsb_aircraft.txt
XPILOT: Loading package: D:\X-Plane 11/Resources/plugins/xPilot/Resources/CSL/X-CSL/MD11/xsb_aircraft.txt
XPILOT: Loading package: D:\X-Plane 11/Resources/plugins/xPilot/Resources/CSL/X-CSL/MD81/xsb_aircraft.txt
XPILOT: Loading package: D:\X-Plane 11/Resources/plugins/xPilot/Resources/CSL/X-CSL/MG29/xsb_aircraft.txt
XPILOT: Loading package: D:\X-Plane 11/Resources/plugins/xPilot/Resources/CSL/X-CSL/MI24/xsb_aircraft.txt
XPILOT: Loading package: D:\X-Plane 11/Resources/plugins/xPilot/Resources/CSL/X-CSL/MI26/xsb_aircraft.txt
XPILOT: Loading package: D:\X-Plane 11/Resources/plugins/xPilot/Resources/CSL/X-CSL/MI8/xsb_aircraft.txt
XPILOT: Loading package: D:\X-Plane 11/Resources/plugins/xPilot/Resources/CSL/X-CSL/P28R/xsb_aircraft.txt
XPILOT: Loading package: D:\X-Plane 11/Resources/plugins/xPilot/Resources/CSL/X-CSL/PA18/xsb_aircraft.txt
XPILOT: Loading package: D:\X-Plane 11/Resources/plugins/xPilot/Resources/CSL/X-CSL/PC12/xsb_aircraft.txt
XPILOT: Loading package: D:\X-Plane 11/Resources/plugins/xPilot/Resources/CSL/X-CSL/SU27/xsb_aircraft.txt
XPILOT: Loading package: D:\X-Plane 11/Resources/plugins/xPilot/Resources/CSL/X-CSL/SU95/xsb_aircraft.txt
XPILOT: Loading package: D:\X-Plane 11/Resources/plugins/xPilot/Resources/CSL/X-CSL/T134/xsb_aircraft.txt
XPILOT: Loading package: D:\X-Plane 11/Resources/plugins/xPilot/Resources/CSL/X-CSL/T144/xsb_aircraft.txt
XPILOT: Loading package: D:\X-Plane 11/Resources/plugins/xPilot/Resources/CSL/X-CSL/T154/xsb_aircraft.txt
XPILOT: Loading package: D:\X-Plane 11/Resources/plugins/xPilot/Resources/CSL/X-CSL/T160/xsb_aircraft.txt
XPILOT: Loading package: D:\X-Plane 11/Resources/plugins/xPilot/Resources/CSL/X-CSL/TU95/xsb_aircraft.txt
XPILOT: Loading package: D:\X-Plane 11/Resources/plugins/xPilot/Resources/CSL/X-CSL/ULAC/xsb_aircraft.txt
XPILOT: Loading package: D:\X-Plane 11/Resources/plugins/xPilot/Resources/CSL/X-CSL/YAK/xsb_aircraft.txt
XPILOT: Loading package: D:\X-Plane 11/Resources/plugins/xPilot/Resources/CSL/BlueBell/BB_Airbus/xsb_aircraft.txt
XPILOT: Loading package: D:\X-Plane 11/Resources/plugins/xPilot/Resources/CSL/BlueBell/BB_Boeing/xsb_aircraft.txt
XPILOT: Loading package: D:\X-Plane 11/Resources/plugins/xPilot/Resources/CSL/BlueBell/BB_GA/xsb_aircraft.txt
XPILOT: Loading package: D:\X-Plane 11/Resources/plugins/xPilot/Resources/CSL/BlueBell/BB_Heli/xsb_aircraft.txt
XPILOT: Loading package: D:\X-Plane 11/Resources/plugins/xPilot/Resources/CSL/BlueBell/BB_Jets/xsb_aircraft.txt
XPILOT: Loading package: D:\X-Plane 11/Resources/plugins/xPilot/Resources/CSL/BlueBell/BB_Leipzig_Air_VA/xsb_aircraft.txt
XPILOT: Loading package: D:\X-Plane 11/Resources/plugins/xPilot/Resources/CSL/BlueBell/BB_Mil/xsb_aircraft.txt
XPILOT: Loading package: D:\X-Plane 11/Resources/plugins/xPilot/Resources/CSL/BlueBell/BB_Props/xsb_aircraft.txt
XPILOT: Loading package: D:\X-Plane 11/Resources/plugins/xPilot/Resources/CSL/BlueBell/BB_Repaints/xsb_aircraft.txt

Luca Schaer 1366932
Posted
Posted

Follow step by step as said by Justin and it works wonders. Thanks Justin for your commitment and support

Regards Luca

Maximiliano Fallico
Posted
Posted

Justin You are the man!

Working like a charm!!!!!!!

thanks for the help! spreading the word here in south america so the fellow pilots can see me in the air and runway.

maybe i`m doing a superbasic video tutorial.....

Any help you need testing anything i`m aviable!

quote="Justin Shannon 1215759"]You may try converting the X-CSL package to the original XSB format using this tool: https://github.com/TwinFan/CSL2XSB

I've had pretty good success using X-CSL after doing so (and I no longer get those errors in my X-Plane log).

Important: Be sure to make a copy of your X-CSL package in case something goes wrong and you need to revert back. When it asks you if you want to "make the CSL package unique with LiveTraffic", leave this option alone and just press enter.

Justin Shannon
Posted
Posted

Great!

Georgios Gatzakis
Posted
Posted

so the conversion is needed to use xPilot with xcsl and correct livery matching? Or only to get rid of the p[Mod - Happy Thoughts] errors? My XCSL is working fine, except for the wrong livery matching. As i use my CSL Folder for other clients and networks aswell, it would be a pity if i would need to clone my CSL folder only for xPilot.

Rafal Tulaza 1242700
Posted
Posted

xPilot will try to match to a correct model first.

Ok, thanks for your reply. That's a pity though, as flying on VATSIM is always more about getting a 'Follow Lufthansa and taxi via ABC' from ATC, so I always find it crucial to get the livery correct, while if I get a 738, 737, A320 or something is less important. Maybe an idea for the future to provide a 'prioritize by' switch somewhere in the settings.

Thanks a lot anyway

Dhruv Kalra
Posted
Posted

Rafal,

Most controllers care more about the type. If you’re given a wake turbulence advisory behind an aircraft that’s filed as a H/B77L but you see it in your simulator as a B737 from the same airline because your library doesn’t have that airline’s B77L model, that’s not good.

Dhruv Kalra

VATUSA ZMP ATM | Instructor | VATSIM Network Supervisor

878508.png878508.png