You're browsing the 2004-2023 VATSIM Forums archive. All content is preserved in a read-only fashion.
For the latest forum posts, please visit https://forum.vatsim.net.

Need to find something? Use the Google search below.

Cant hear ATC Vpilot

Aman Khan 1280308

Aman Khan 1280308
Posted
Posted

Hey!

I just updated to the new version of vpilot for the new voice update but when I load into the sim and log in onto vpilot I can hear all the text noises and everything else except people talking. I can see the RX button and when its blue someone is talking but I cant hear anyone. I updated NET framework and my output devices. I also never dealt with a problem like this.

Thank You!

finley lewis 1456615
Posted
Posted

I have this issue as well; the text box shows that I'm connected to the correct frequency but I cannot receive any voice messages nore transmit despite setting up my MIC, whenever I try to speak the transmit button appears but nothing seems to be getting through. I can also receive text messages and reply which dosnt make sense. Any help would be appreciated.

Thomas Goermer 1345431
Posted
Posted

Same problem here

Ross Carlson
Posted
Posted

Some things to check:

Ensure your volume sliders are set correctly for both incoming and outgoing.

Ensure your selected audio devices (input and output) both work fine in other applications.

Ensure your Windows audio settings are not causing a conflict.

Try running vPilot as an administrator.

Developer: vPilot, VRC, vSTARS, vERAM, VAT-Spy

Senior Controller, Boston Virtual ARTCC

Philip Welland
Posted
Posted

I get issue when I coming off controlled airspace to Unicom then going back to controlled airspace. any ideas would be grateful, Ive tried uninstalling and reinstalling but the same issue comes back.

Ross Carlson
Posted
Posted

Philip, could you please post a new thread in the AFV Windows forum about that? Include the steps to reproduce the issue.

Developer: vPilot, VRC, vSTARS, vERAM, VAT-Spy

Senior Controller, Boston Virtual ARTCC