You're browsing the 2004-2023 VATSIM Forums archive. All content is preserved in a read-only fashion.
For the latest forum posts, please visit https://forum.vatsim.net.

Need to find something? Use the Google search below.

AFV using .net framework 4.7 ..could it work for 4.6?

Darren Elliott 821008

Darren Elliott 821008
Posted
Posted (edited)

seeing as i would love to be able to make my last few flights using "squackbox"(fs9) in the near future i thought it woul be intersting if i could get the AFV installer to work with .net frame 4.6 instead of 4...

im using win vista and knowing that squackbox is going to be unacceptable to use near the new year...was hoping just to make a flight or two before i say goodbye to vatsim forever (and im not mad at you btw, personal reasons).

Is there a way to get AFV working for .net framework 4.6??

also posted this here as i cant get access to post in AFV Forum

Edited by Guest

Matthew Bartels
Posted
Posted
seeing as i would love to be able to make my last few flights using "squackbox"(fs9) in the near future i thought it woul be intersting if i could get the AFV installer to work with .net frame 4.6 instead of 4...

im using win vista and knowing that squackbox is going to be unacceptable to use near the new year...was hoping just to make a flight or two before i say goodbye to vatsim forever (and im not mad at you btw, personal reasons).

Is there a way to get AFV working for .net framework 4.6??

also posted this here as i cant get access to post in AFV Forum

No. The program has been coded requiring use of .net 4.7. It simply will not work with earlier versions.

You either die a hero, or live long enough to see yourself become the villain.

Forever and always "Just the events guy"