You're browsing the 2004-2023 VATSIM Forums archive. All content is preserved in a read-only fashion.
For the latest forum posts, please visit https://forum.vatsim.net.

Need to find something? Use the Google search below.

xPilot beta update 1.1.2.0 now available

Justin Shannon

Justin Shannon
Posted
Posted

Version 1.1.2.0 of xPilot is now available for download from the web site, or via the automatic update utility built into the pilot client.

The following items were added or fixed in this version:

• Further optimization to the aircraft management cl[Mod - Happy Thoughts] (to help address the issue with lagging aircraft when there are lots of aircraft in the vicinity)
  • Stock ATIS is now only disabled when xPilot is connected to the network. When xPilot is disconnected, the stock ATIS is enabled again

It is important that you close X-Plane before installing the update, otherwise the X-Plane plugin cannot be properly updated.

Controller (C3), Los Angeles ARTCC
Developer: xPilot, vATIS

Keanu Czirjak
Posted
Posted

Huzzah! Thank you Justin for bringing me peace of mind. My CTP adventure was sacrificed, but here's to next year.

Alan Dean
Posted
Posted

I no longer have voice or text capabilities on any frequencies... I am running 1.1.2.0 as an admin and was talking fine until this update. I WAS able to private chat with controllers.

Justin Shannon
Posted
Posted
I no longer have voice or text capabilities on any frequencies... I am running 1.1.2.0 as an admin and was talking fine until this update. I WAS able to private chat with controllers.

What aircraft?

Alan Dean
Posted
Posted

for what ever reason, it's working now... thanks

Paul Humphries 1168797
Posted
Posted

I get the following error.

Followed instructions on installation and aircraft comms settings.

Tried google before I posted but no joy.

Error connecting to voice server: Connect failed (Unauthorized - {"type":"https://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc7235#section-3.1","title":"Unauthorized","status":401,"traceId":"|22de7801-4f6216eab71295c0."}

Thanks,

Paul.

Nestor Perez
Posted
Posted

Maximiliano Fallico
Posted
Posted

Again with csl matching problems, where can we download older relases?¿

all aircraft are 747

Justin Shannon
Posted
Posted

Downloading an older release is not an option. You have obviously not configured your CSL packages correctly.

First, what CSL package(s) do you have installed? How are the CSL folders structured? What do your CSL paths look like in your X-Plane plugin settings?

Maximiliano Fallico
Posted
Posted

i´m using the xcls package, converted with CSL2XSB, was working okay with 1.1.1.1, the path is set correctly. i´m testing both versions 1.1.1.1 / 1.1.1.20 same settings in order to check if it´s my config or a bug.