You're browsing the 2004-2023 VATSIM Forums archive. All content is preserved in a read-only fashion.
For the latest forum posts, please visit https://forum.vatsim.net.

Need to find something? Use the Google search below.

Private Server

Brian George 823858

Brian George 823858
Posted
Posted

Hi,

I am a Flight Instructor in real life and our flight college has a set up of flight simulator stations and 1 station for a simulated radar environment. I was wondering was there any way of getting access to the program without being an instructor on VATSIM. I was an instructor in the past on VATSIM but we just want to use any program to create a private network within the school so the Aircraft stations and the radar station with ASRC can fly together on a private network. I would appreciate any help with this and if anyone could help me out PM me or email me please.

Thank You.

Bryan Wollenberg 810243
Posted
Posted

Not sure about Sweatbox, but I know that ASRC will ONLY run on the VATSIM network. You won't be able to use it on a private network.

Bryan Wollenberg

ZLA!

Alexander Nolting 887789
Posted
Posted

See our site at www.mcdu.com . You will find all software you need for a private network. Except ASRC, which you need to substitude by the old ProController ATC client. ProController can be found at AVSIM as far as I am informed.

“the biggest enemy of freedom are happy slaves“

Elliot Lezam 895373
Posted
Posted

Are you guys 100% sure about the non asrc use? I couldve sworn a friend of mine used to fly on flight sim, while privatlly getting controlled via asrc on the private server he setup in flight sim...

• 2 weeks later...
Brian George 823858
Posted
Posted
www.mcdu.com didnt work......has url changed?