You're browsing the 2004-2023 VATSIM Forums archive. All content is preserved in a read-only fashion.
For the latest forum posts, please visit https://forum.vatsim.net.

Need to find something? Use the Google search below.

radio reception problem

Patrick Tovany 1097430

Patrick Tovany 1097430
Posted
Posted

Hello everyone

Can not select com1 or com 2

In my speakerphone, I always get com1 and com2 at the same time

It is very unpleasant to receive the controller of the tower at the same time as the controller of the center

What can I do

Thank you for your answers

Sincerely

Philipp Edlich
Posted
Posted

Hello Patrick,

first, you can give us some more information: What simulator are you using? What aircraft by which developer? What client are you using?

| Enroute Controller |

gen.php?img=_13_14_15&cid=1081694

Andreas Fuchs
Posted
Posted

I guess you are using swift

Please make sure you are using the latest ALPHA version. You will always find the latest public ALPHA and BETA versions through swift's homepage: https://dev.swift-project.org/

Use the second option under "Download swift": swift pilot client (public versions)

As of today, the latest ALPHA version is 0.9.3.911131430, you will also need to manually download and install the same version of xswiftbus.

Have you watched our new video tutorials?

No matter what SIM you are using, make sure that on the audio control panels of your cockpit both microphone and audio receivers selectors are set to COM1 and that COM2 is de-selected, on both audio control panels!

Patrick Tovany 1097430
Posted
Posted

Thank you for your answer, I look at all these settings and I'll keep you informed

Sincerely

Patrick Tovany 1097430
Posted
Posted

The problem is solved

I forgot to sync P3DV3 with Swift

Thanks for your help