You're browsing the 2004-2023 VATSIM Forums archive. All content is preserved in a read-only fashion.
For the latest forum posts, please visit https://forum.vatsim.net.

Need to find something? Use the Google search below.

vAtis Bot Server Failure

John Wydrycs

John Wydrycs
Posted
Posted

I have mentioned this error in the vAtis thread , and was told to mention it here. However after uninstalling, and reinstalling the new version of vAtis I still get this error when I try to transmit:

https://prnt.sc/q5at33

Two other controllers (for NY_CAM_APP) reported no problems but when I chatted with BOS_CTR earlier he said he had the same issue (along with other controllers) and gave up after numeral attempts.

Currently running windows 7 pro.

John Wydrycs

NYARTCC Controller

Alex Amorianos
Posted
Posted

Same issue for me today, although yesterday was working perfect.

Windows 10 Pro.

Alex

Jeremy Daniels 1427985
Posted
Posted

still having issues with Vatis bot server failure. tried multiple times to connect but still are given an error.

Michael McClelland 810907
Posted
Posted

I started having the same error message that is posted above. It began yesterday. Prior to that, vATIS was working fine.

The error message is: An error occurred while trying to add an ATIS bot: PUT api/v1/bots/KTPA_ATIS failed (InternalServerError - "Bot Server failed.")

Michael McClelland

ZMA-C3

Ramesh Raja 1375382
Posted
Posted

I am also facing the same issue. What should be the solution?

Collin Koldoff
Posted
Posted

Also having this issue today at KBOS, worked fine yesterday at KBDL though, not sure why it would make a difference. Only thing I can think is AFV trying to put up automated ATIS bots at a major airport like KBOS but not KBDL. I hope the dev will give us some more details

• 1 month later...
John Wydrycs
Posted
Posted

AGAIN I am getting bot server failures... this time for KJFK. Down for almost a week now.

Is it an issue with internet service providers?

John Wydrycs

NYARTCC Controller

Gary Oliver
Posted
Posted

All,

We are aware of some issues around ATIS (understatement?) and have been working on several fixes with the testing team to try and make things more stable.

More work is needed but we should have something in place when we get more time for VATSIM dev.

Thanks

Gary

AFV Team

• 2 weeks later...
Oliver Gruetzmann
Posted
Posted
(understatement?)

Just a tiny little bit