You're browsing the 2004-2023 VATSIM Forums archive. All content is preserved in a read-only fashion.
For the latest forum posts, please visit https://forum.vatsim.net.

Need to find something? Use the Google search below.

mac os x Mojave, Swift stopped sending my voice out

Sander Cedee

Sander Cedee
Posted
Posted

Hello, I used to use Swift for a few weeks without any problems at all.

Today, suddenly I am unreachable for the controllers. When pushing test/loop I can not hear myself anymore. So, I did a clean install of the latest version: 0.9.3.911131430 and re-checked the security & privacy settings inside my os (check: mic access to Swift GUI) and performed a go around: opened package and dragged the swiftguistd internal binary into Terminal.

No results.

Is there another plan available to get my voice back in the air?

(using X-plane)

Sander Cedee
Posted
Posted

Another dead end: Discord says: "Elevated API errors" We are currently working to resolve datable connection issues...etc.

Problems are stacking up right now. I'm closing all my screens and programs and go outside for a walk in the woods, to calm down. Thanks

Sander Cedee
Posted
Posted

Hey...might this be the culprit? I don't see PTT flashing when pressing the [Mod - Happy Thoughts]igned hotkey. I tried different ones.

Sander Cedee
Posted
Posted

Yes, somehow suddenly my PTT-key wasn't working anymore. [Mod - Happy Thoughts]igning another key did not help. I had indeed to delete the whole rule and make a new one.

Now I think the problem is solved. I could read the message in the Discord, because this time I was able to enter Discord. Now I had to claim some account, but I had already two and Discord refused it, so the gates of Discord are closed unless I'll manage to make a third account on a new email address? Well, all those platforms, clients, plugins and issues, it dazzles me...I'll try again later to test if things are still ok.