You're browsing the 2004-2023 VATSIM Forums archive. All content is preserved in a read-only fashion.
For the latest forum posts, please visit https://forum.vatsim.net.

Need to find something? Use the Google search below.

Regarding "Appendix 1: Technical Information for Developers"

Ed Wilson

Ed Wilson
Posted
Posted

It states to contact here via the forum. I am indeed contacting here via the forum.

Ed Wilson

Gauge Programmer

Ed Wilson
Posted
Posted

Should I not be contacting here?

Ed Wilson

Gauge Programmer

Christopher Bennett
Posted
Posted

He stated that the manual referred him here.

Appendix 1: Technical Information for Developers

Further details of the Audio for VATSIM SDK will be released at a later date. If you are a

developer who is interested in working with us, please reach out to us via the Audio for

VATSIM Support Forum.

I too would be interested to know how I can integrate UniATIS with our custom Soundsets and local configurations into AfV.

Chris Bennett

Nestor Perez
Posted
Posted

Hi Ed, are you the developer/maintainer of UniATIS? Could you reach me out by email, please?

Me.

Christopher Bennett
Posted
Posted

Nestor,

Sami ist the owner of UniATIS.

I have his contact info in case you need it. For UniATIS templates for the US and Germany I am currently the only maintainer that I know of.

Chris Bennett

Ed Wilson
Posted
Posted

I am working on Eaglesoft business jets... XLS+, C750, Challenger 605, etc. I am trying to integrate their avionics with as much VATSIM functionality as possible.

The docomeentation for the audio system's HF radios sent me to Appendix 1 which told me to ask in the forums. Are there other forums I should be asking in?

Ed Wilson

Gauge Programmer

Nestor Perez
Posted
Posted

@Chris: Reached you out on Discord

@Ed: For now I think you're gonna have to wait. This is indeed the correct forum, but AFV development has come to a halt for a while. After so much pressure and stress, the developers just want to take a break for some time. Sorry

Me.