You're browsing the 2004-2023 VATSIM Forums archive. All content is preserved in a read-only fashion.
For the latest forum posts, please visit https://forum.vatsim.net.

Need to find something? Use the Google search below.

BUG Fixes requested

Peter Story

Peter Story
Posted
Posted

Hey Justin, a great program. I'd appreciate you looking at the following bugs I have found whilst testing vATIS

After connecting and then disconnecting vATIS by clicking the Disconnect Button, the VATSIM connection does not seem to be disposed of as

• changing profiles after disconnecting causes the new profile to play the voice on the ATIS frequency without having pressed Connect or TX ATIS. Also vATIS does not show a red TX status whilst I am receiving the audio via the AFV client
  • trying to select and rename profiles after disconnecting vATIS causes the error: "An error occurred while trying to add an ATIS bot: Not Authenticated"

If I close and reopen vATIS, I can select and rename profiles without any errors whilst I'm not connected.

The text RWY 07 is spoken as runway seven instead of runway zero seven

In the vATIS folder, the .wav files created for the ATIS audio are not being deleted when a new ATIS is created (I have 48 in the vATIS folder after a period of testing different facility configs using the same ATIS position)

Thanks for your help

Regards

Peter