You're browsing the 2004-2023 VATSIM Forums archive. All content is preserved in a read-only fashion.
For the latest forum posts, please visit https://forum.vatsim.net.

Need to find something? Use the Google search below.

xPilot Frames Issue

Muhammad Abdullah

Muhammad Abdullah
Posted
Posted

Hello,

I need some help i am running xplane 11 sadly with 18 fps and when i connect to vatsim it disconnects me is there is any client i can connect without any issue i understand about controllers and with 18fps your move with controllers is good but those having fps below 11 or 10 causes issue mostly for controllers that they are not moving like that if there is any other client kindly suggest or in future any updates for xPilot that people can connnect above 18 fps really need help only xp11 i have else i have p3d but i cant run a320 due to my pc cannot handle the Fslabs.

Kind Regards

Muhammad Abdullah

Muhammad Abdullah

Director Flight Operation

Pakistan International Airlines Virtual
email: [email protected]

www.piavirtual.org

uc?id=1EBUDcqkXF7TkCKon5ZWdf-MP0YeTn3Y4&export=download

The content of this email is confidential and intended for the recipient specified in message only. It is strictly forbidden to share any part of this message with any third party, without a written consent of the sender. If you received this message by mistake, please reply to this message and follow with its deletion, so that we can ensure such a mistake does not occur in the future.

Robert Shearman Jr
Posted
Posted

In X-Plane, when you're below 20fps, you're not flying at 100% sim rate. Pretty soon, ALL approved X-Plane clients will enforce this. So if you aren't in a position to upgrade hardware (as many of us aren't) your options are to reduce rendering settings, or fly using less CPU-intense software. XP10 may be an option. FSX and P3D do not reduce sim rate at low FPS.

Cheers,
-R.

fvJfs7z.png

Muhammad Abdullah
Posted
Posted

Yes but i use p3d just use A320 neo in xp11 for flying with vBAW thats causing issue

Muhammad Abdullah

www.piavirtual.org

The content of this email is confidential and intended for the recipient specified in message only. It is strictly forbidden to share any part of this message with any third party, without a written consent of the sender. If you received this message by mistake, please reply to this message and follow with its deletion, so that we can ensure such a mistake does not occur in the future.

Muhammad Abdullah
Posted
Posted

yes

Muhammad Abdullah

www.piavirtual.org