You're browsing the 2004-2023 VATSIM Forums archive. All content is preserved in a read-only fashion.
For the latest forum posts, please visit https://forum.vatsim.net.

Need to find something? Use the Google search below.

NEWS FOR ALL VATPAC SIMMERS

kyle wilford 943459

kyle wilford 943459
Posted
Posted

Hi all Vatpac.org simmers,

my name is Kyle Wilford and im starting up a brand new VA called Qantas Virtual to compete against VOZ VA and Comp[Mod - Happy Thoughts] VA etc. it is set up like VOZ VA and will be taking on so many pilots. i am posting this to let you guys know im in the final stages and will be looking for management/ helpers to keep QF Virtual up and running. if you wanna be apart of a new big airline that does domestic and international let me know. even if you would like to know more or just wanna be a pilot and experience a real life feeling hit me up.

all the best simmers and keep flying p[Mod - Happy Thoughts] this message on and let everyone know cheers hope to hear from you all soon cya guys/girls.

Regards,

Kyle Wilford

CEO Qantas Virtual

Kyle Wilford

VATPAC Member

Steven Rogers 901202
Posted
Posted

I hope I don't rain on your parade too much, but there are already several very large Qantas VAs operating. But still, give it a go and you may get somewhere, just make sure everything is 100% complete before you open: site, planes, training if you have it...everything, first impressions count. Good luck.

kyle wilford 943459
Posted
Posted

ive put a lot of time in doing this ive paid for web ppl to make it and all. it will work if im willing to stick in it. all i ask is for you guys to help and not be so negative about it. yes i know its been done but not as good as this one. im also looking for promo people to help me out please let me know

Kyle Wilford

VATPAC Member

Matt Chase 974571
Posted
Posted

I wish you the best of luck. Always good to see new VA's specially Aussie ones.

Matt Chase

VATPAC C1 /O

kyle wilford 943459
Posted
Posted

cheers man good to c someone behing me

Kyle Wilford

VATPAC Member

Steven Rogers 901202
Posted
Posted
ive put a lot of time in doing this ive paid for web ppl to make it and all. it will work if im willing to stick in it. all i ask is for you guys to help and not be so negative about it. yes i know its been done but not as good as this one. im also looking for promo people to help me out please let me know

I wasn't being negative about it, I was just saying be prepared to wait a while before you start to see a large pilot base.

kyle wilford 943459
Posted
Posted

oh ok yea i new that it will take time but ive already got my managers for each base and it even up yet we are all excited to get it up and running real soon so i hope you all apply and u may never know u might be a pilot for QF virtual cya's

Kyle Wilford

VATPAC Member