You're browsing the 2004-2023 VATSIM Forums archive. All content is preserved in a read-only fashion.
For the latest forum posts, please visit https://forum.vatsim.net.

Need to find something? Use the Google search below.

xPilot beta update 1.2.1.0 now available

Justin Shannon

Justin Shannon
Posted
Posted

Version 1.2.1.0 of xPilot is now available for download from the web site, or via the automatic update utility built into the pilot client.

The following items were added or fixed in this version:

• Fixed issue with tuning the COM1 frequency by double-clicking on a frequency on the "Who's Online" window
  • Fixed issue that could cause default ATIS to play even if disabled

It is important that you close X-Plane before installing the update, otherwise the X-Plane plugin cannot be properly updated.

Controller (C3), Los Angeles ARTCC
Developer: xPilot, vATIS

Rares Vernica
Posted
Posted

The 1.2.1.0 installer seems to be flagged by AVG.

Capture.jpg

Capture2.jpg

Justin Shannon
Posted
Posted

I can [Mod - Happy Thoughts]ure you that it’s definitely a false positive.

Controller (C3), Los Angeles ARTCC
Developer: xPilot, vATIS

Thomas Mies
Posted
Posted

Toggle Radio Messages Window- Button don't works for me with 1.2.1.0 in Xplane-View, but on Desktop-View it works. Had this problem in earlier times before. Anybody maybe the same problem?

Thomas Mies
Posted
Posted

Problem solved. Had to start Xpilot as admin

Robert Shearman Jr
Posted
Posted

Justin, I just wanted to say that in my most recent flight, the low frame-rate detection and ensuing action seems to work exactly as intended -- at least it did for me. Temporary drops resulted in warnings followed by cancellation messages, and sustained drops resulted in warnings followed by kicks. Thanks for bearing through the imp[Mod - Happy Thoughts]ioned pleas, including my own, to get this right.

Cheers,
-R.

fvJfs7z.png

Florian Grundl
Posted
Posted

I want to say thank you, too. The last version is running fine for me, no forced disconnects and even better framerate.

Daniel Dezulier
Posted
Posted
Justin, I just wanted to say that in my most recent flight, the low frame-rate detection and ensuing action seems to work exactly as intended -- at least it did for me. Temporary drops resulted in warnings followed by cancellation messages, and sustained drops resulted in warnings followed by kicks. Thanks for bearing through the imp[Mod - Happy Thoughts]ioned pleas, including my own, to get this right.
I want to say thank you, too. The last version is running fine for me, no forced disconnects and even better framerate.

Yes, 200 % approved ! This version, tested against consuming scenery and demanding aircraft, works fine !

Well done Justin !

Wayne Gary
Posted
Posted

Just today about 1700z I started receiving message "There is an error in XML docomeent (0, 0)." when trying to execute xPilot.exe.

• 1 month later...
Marcus Rossband
Posted
Posted

Hello,

I have a problem with the current version. I can only change the input and output devices once when I start the client. If I want to change something in between, he doesn't accept that.

Does anyone have a similar problem?

Greetings

• 2 weeks later...
Andres Stutzin
Posted
Posted

Observation that might be helpful for the future: In X-Plane 11.50b1 in OpenGL mode (Vulkan unchecked, xPilot 1.2.1 .0 crashes X-Plane if CSL OBJ8 are loaded. Old CSL models (deprecated) do not. BTW, the same happens with XSB 2.1.

• Justin Shannon unpinned this topic