You're browsing the 2004-2023 VATSIM Forums archive. All content is preserved in a read-only fashion.
For the latest forum posts, please visit https://forum.vatsim.net.

Need to find something? Use the Google search below.

Scenery to use with VATSIM

Brandon Massey 909225

Brandon Massey 909225
Posted
Posted

Hey everyone

I recently purchased X-Plane 8.40 with the global scenery. I found out when I installed it that there are no airport buildings, gates, terminals, or hangars. Because of this, I'll have to download any controlled airports that I fly in or out of, quite a h[Mod - Happy Thoughts]le.

This led me to wonder where to go to get VASTIM compatible airports. I know there is a tool out there that helps you generate airports from sector files. I don't know the first thing about creating airports, so this isn't really an option for me.

If anyone can point me to a resource where I can download VATSIM-ready airports I would really appreciate it!

-Brandon

Arunas Stankevicius 843737
Posted
Posted

On http://lt-vacc.org/Downloads.htm You can find Vilnius and Kaunas sceneries for X-plane.

Best regards

Arunas

Peter Larsen 885332
Posted
Posted

You can also convert MSFS Scenery to Xplane .

3500.png

Mehdi Debbabi 970089
Posted
Posted

"You can also convert MSFS Scenery to Xplane"

how do you do this?

• 2 weeks later...
Peter Larsen 885332
Posted
Posted

Kastrup (EKCH) Swedflight Payware for MSFS converted to X-Plane:

screenshot_89.png

3500.png

• 2 weeks later...
Ivan Grover 984335
Posted
Posted

hi guys, it's an amazing thing that you can convert the MFS sceneries into x-plane, but i was wondering, once you convert them, do they work in x-plane v7? if not, is there any websites where i can get the major U.S. airports for X-plane v7?