You're browsing the 2004-2023 VATSIM Forums archive. All content is preserved in a read-only fashion.
For the latest forum posts, please visit https://forum.vatsim.net.

Need to find something? Use the Google search below.

Looking For Someone To Do Flights With On Vatsim/SmartCopilo

Daniel Doherty 1300355

Daniel Doherty 1300355
Posted
Posted

Looking for someone to fly with on Vatsim on the same route or with SmartCopilot. I love flying on Vatsim but it can get quite boring on your own so it'd be great to fly with someone else. I currently have just under 300 hours on X-Plane so have some experience but still have a way to go!

If you have experience then that's amazing, I'd love to learn from you but I'm excited to fly with anyone regardless of experience!

If you're interested, add me on Discord D.Littlewood#2782 and I look forward to flying with you

Vladyslav Smaliychuk
Posted
Posted

Hi Daniel, do you have FSX also?

Vladyslav Smaliychuk
Posted
Posted

Daniel Doherty 1300355
Posted
Posted

Yes, I have FSX although haven't used it in a while. Would be up for using it though if you'd like to fly? Add me on my Discord above

Vladyslav Smaliychuk
Posted
Posted

Of course, 'cause the FSX is the only one which supports my graphic cappacity. Although I don't have DCS, but if it's necessary, I'll use it

Daniel Doherty 1300355
Posted
Posted
Of course, 'cause the FSX is the only one which supports my graphic cappacity. Although I don't have DCS, but if it's necessary, I'll use it

Well, I don't have DCS but if you'd like to do a flight on FSX sometime then I'm up for that

Vladyslav Smaliychuk
Posted
Posted

Daniel, my DCS is VLADSM28#1329

Lachie Bray
Posted
Posted

Hey Daniel!

I would be up for anything in the Toliss A321. Question, do you have a booking for across the pond, as I doubt anyone would want to trade one with me this late, and if you do, we could do SmartCopilot together.