You're browsing the 2004-2023 VATSIM Forums archive. All content is preserved in a read-only fashion.
For the latest forum posts, please visit https://forum.vatsim.net.

Need to find something? Use the Google search below.

bookings for cross the bond

Alfred Hummer 1443346

Alfred Hummer 1443346
Posted
Posted

Hi,

I tried to book a slot for cross the pond event, but I was not able to get any available slots, the button seems not working. Is the website working or did I something wrong ?

Andreas Fuchs
Posted
Posted

Bond, James Bond? (SCNR!)

And, no, everything is alright: all slots were taken within minutes 2 or 3 minutes after the bookings had gone live. You can still fly, see another thread about this subject here: https://forums.vatsim.net/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=82825

Trent Hopkinson
Posted
Posted

All gone.

I did a livestream on "booking day" showing how fast the bookings went.

qfafin.png

Trent Hopkinson YMML. www.youtube.com/musicalaviator WorldFlight 2002,2008,2009, 2011, 2012, 2013 & 2015

Robert Shearman Jr
Posted
Posted

Cool that you did that, Trent. I considered doing a live play-by-play of it as well -- but since I also wanted to book one myself, I didn't want to jeopardize my streaming software taking up any unnecessary bandwidth!

Cheers,
-R.

fvJfs7z.png

Lance Williams
Posted
Posted

Wouldn't it be advisable to simply post a message on the registration page that all slots are booked so we don't get numerous threads asking why they can't book a flight? Right now you can try running a search, but without knowing any better, it appears that the search doesn't work because you get no feedback.

Thank you,

Lance W.

ndbair_logo_150.png

Hundreds of Real-World Airlines and Routes for you to fly at www.ndbair.com

5000seconds.jpg

Ryan Geckler
Posted
Posted
Wouldn't it be advisable to simply post a message on the registration page that all slots are booked so we don't get numerous threads asking why they can't book a flight? Right now you can try running a search, but without knowing any better, it appears that the search doesn't work because you get no feedback.

Not a bad idea, I'll bring it up to the web guys.

Ryan Geckler - GK | Former VATUSA3 - Division Training Manager

VATSIM Minneapolis ARTCC | FAA Miami ARTCC