You're browsing the 2004-2023 VATSIM Forums archive. All content is preserved in a read-only fashion.
For the latest forum posts, please visit https://forum.vatsim.net.

Need to find something? Use the Google search below.

XPILOT BETA VERSION 1.3.0.2

Matt Bozwood-Davies

Matt Bozwood-Davies
Posted
Posted

Posted on behalf of Jack ODriscoll 1484230

I have updated to version 1.3.0.2 since doing so I cant see the aircraft or call signs. I am running x-plane version 11.41. Xpilot does not show up on the plugin list. I am guessing it could be that this version 1.3.0.2 is for x-plane 11.50 Vulkan and is no there is no support for version 11.41 of x-plane. Is there any way I can get an older version of xpilot. I tried uninstalling xpilot and downloading it again but it didn't work. I can hear the radio.

Michael Kuhne
Posted
Posted

Me too, and it freezes after a minute or so and does not respond anymore. I went back to version before this and it works again.

Justin Shannon
Posted
Posted

Sigh. Read the pinned topics in this forum!

Controller (C3), Los Angeles ARTCC
Developer: xPilot, vATIS

• Board of Governors
Don Desfosse
Posted
Posted

(psst! Justin! People don't actually READ any more...) :roll: :cry: :cry:

Don Desfosse
Vice President, Operations

Michael Kuhne
Posted
Posted

Yeah, reading is difficult. And a program that freezes as well, as you read above, didn't you :oops:

Philipp Schatz
Posted
Posted

@Michael Kuhne: just download and intall the most current C++ Redistributable from Microsoft as mentioned in the post Justin linked... You did not read it properly - there are three fixes listed and it is even the first one that should help. I can totally understand Justin - he`s working hard on the code in his free time and so many people just have that "deliver me the working version instantly/without any own effort in troubleshooting" attitude and would e.g. not read any support material before hand.

Here is the link again: 

Steve Stevens
Posted
Posted

That does not cure all. Problems are still there.