You're browsing the 2004-2023 VATSIM Forums archive. All content is preserved in a read-only fashion.
For the latest forum posts, please visit https://forum.vatsim.net.

Need to find something? Use the Google search below.

XPILOT CRASHED

kostas kiriakou 1449023

kostas kiriakou 1449023
Posted
Posted

After update xpilot to the latest version 1.3.0.2,xpilot every 5 minutes crashed.something else,i cannot see the vatsim aircrafts in the airport.

• Like 1

Justin Shannon
Posted
Posted

Please copy the entire contents of your X-Plane log.txt (after the crash occurs) to http://pastebin.com and share the link here for me to review.

Controller (C3), Los Angeles ARTCC
Developer: xPilot, vATIS

Pavel Kostrofff
Posted
Posted

Hi. I have also a problem with new version (was 1.2.1. upgraded to 1.3.0.2). I made it through updater. It works for 5 min (works good) and then still working but I can't open it (do not respond).
May be it helps: this is from Log XP11. Just one place where it was about Xpilot.
D:\xplane/steamapps/common/X-Plane 11/Resources/plugins/xPilot/win_x64/xPilot.xpl : Error Code = 126

P.S. What is it about? "Plugin configuration moved to JSON format (config file now saved within the xPilot plugin folder). You will need to configure your CSL paths, etc. again."
What should I do with CSL (it's a library as I understood).
Sorry
Thanks. Pavel

• Like 1

Justin Shannon
Posted
Posted

xPilot 1.3.0.0 is now available.

kostas kiriakou 1449023
Posted
Posted
and something else,there is not xpilot in the plugins to x plane 11 into a game

Sean McCormack
Posted
Posted
9 hours ago, Robert Shearman Jr 1155655 said:

Which ones specifically?

Sean McCormack | Virgin Australia | i7 8700K @ 5.2Ghz | Asus Maximus XI | G.Skill RIPJAWS 32GB DDR4 3200MHZ | Asus STRIX-GTX1080Ti | 2 x Samsung 850 EVO SSD RAID 0 | Corsair HX1000i  | Win 10 64bit | HTC Vive, HMD Odyssey, Oculus Rift-S and Pimax 5k+ | Twitch twitch.tv/djsean00 | Youtube youtube.com/djsean00

Justin Shannon
Posted
Posted
2 hours ago, Sean McCormack said:

Which ones specifically?

The 64-bit package.

Etienne le Roux 1072169
Posted
Posted

Mine also works fine for like 5 minutes and then just freezes (Xpilot freezes, the sim still runs). Everything worked fine until I updated to the latest version of Xpilot. No error messages, just freezes. Re-downloaded and installed - same problem: works for a few minutes just fine and +/-10 minutes later after not hearing anyone anymore, I see Xpilot is frozen. Can't even access the window - have to "end task" from Task Manager.

I'm running a normal copy/version of X Plane 11 (the one prior to Vulkan release) - do not have the Vulkan version on my system.

Justin Shannon
Posted
Posted
1 minute ago, Etienne le Roux 1072169 said:

Mine also works fine for like 5 minutes and then just freezes (Xpilot freezes, the sim still runs). Everything worked fine until I updated to the latest version of Xpilot. No error messages, just freezes. Re-downloaded and installed - same problem: works for a few minutes just fine and +/-10 minutes later after not hearing anyone anymore, I see Xpilot is frozen. Can't even access the window - have to "end task" from Task Manager.

I'm running a normal copy/version of X Plane 11 (the one prior to Vulkan release) - do not have the Vulkan version on my system.

I have not been able to reproduce this issue myself. Does the "freezing" only happen when you're on a congested frequency (i.e. there's a lot of aircraft nearby)? When it freezes, do you notice a large spike in CPU utilization for xPilot?

Etienne le Roux 1072169
Posted
Posted

No, happens in relatively empty airspace - with or without ATC. Didn't check CPU stats during problem yet, will have a look next time I fly. At very least I can say that there isn't a noticeable affect on performance while simming.