You're browsing the 2004-2023 VATSIM Forums archive. All content is preserved in a read-only fashion.
For the latest forum posts, please visit https://forum.vatsim.net.

Need to find something? Use the Google search below.

Xsquawkbox connect and disconnect options unavailable

Mark Tucker

Mark Tucker
Posted
Posted

When I go to connect to Xsquawkbox via the plug-ins menu within Xplane the connect and disconnect function are grayed out anybody can help?

Regards,

FlyWithRookie

Mark Tucker
Posted
Posted

This is all VATSIM shows 

022C853F-F608-46B1-9394-1248DA0C07FF.jpeg

Christopher Collins
Posted
Posted
2 hours ago, Mark Tucker said:

When I go to connect to Xsquawkbox via the plug-ins menu within Xplane the connect and disconnect function are grayed out anybody can help?

Sounds like you're either running an expired beta, or you've disabled the plugin in PluginAdmin.  Your log.txt may have more useful information.

XSquawkBox - Developer/Maintainer

Please post any support related questions to the XSquawkBox support forum rather than private messaging me, thanks.

Mark Tucker
Posted
Posted

Hmm but I downloaded the latest one?

Christopher Collins
Posted
Posted
8 hours ago, Mark Tucker said:

Hmm but I downloaded the latest one?

*sigh*

Please take the hint - I'm telling you under what conditions I would expect what you're seeing to happen given my knowledge of it as the developer.  Please show a little initiative and actually look into all of those possibilities and provide a clear, unambiguous response to show that you have genuinely considered those points, and maybe share the relevant information - otherwise there is naught that I can do for you.

XSquawkBox - Developer/Maintainer

Please post any support related questions to the XSquawkBox support forum rather than private messaging me, thanks.

Mark Tucker
Posted
Posted

Good Morning Chris,

i definitely appreciate you taking the time to try and help me find the root of this issue. Unfortunately yesterday I didn’t have the time to look into the issue but I most definitely will in the coming days and report back. When I read your post I’d done so in the mist of leaving the market and I just wanted to respond and acknowledge it by letting you know I did download the latest version. It was not an attempt to find a quick solution. Thanks again my friend and expect a response in the coming days. 

~ Mark   

Mark Tucker
Posted
Posted

Sorry I guess I wasn’t logged in at the time I posted a response so it log me as a guest. 🤷‍♂️ I’m still new around here so bare with me but it was in fact me in the above post. 

~Mark