You're browsing the 2004-2023 VATSIM Forums archive. All content is preserved in a read-only fashion.
For the latest forum posts, please visit https://forum.vatsim.net.

Need to find something? Use the Google search below.

Tutorial xPilot BlueBell CSL

Nico Paetzold

Nico Paetzold
Posted
Posted

This Tutorial shows how to install the BlueBell CSL into the latest version of xPilot. It is now a lot simpler. A Tutorial how to use the converted XCSL will follow soon 😉

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

Justin Shannon
Posted
Posted

This is great! Thanks for putting this together. I will link this on the xPilot website as well. 

• Like 1

Controller (C3), Los Angeles ARTCC
Developer: xPilot, vATIS

• Justin Shannon pinned this topic
Nico Paetzold
Posted
Posted
4 hours ago, Justin Shannon said:

This is great! Thanks for putting this together. I will link this on the xPilot website as well. 

No Problem ^^ Thanks a lot, i will notify you about the XCSL Tutorial when its ready

Maximiliano Fallico
Posted
Posted

Nice tutorial

Nico, how about editing the xsb_aircraft file?

I wonder if there is any  way to use different airline liveries variants, I mannaged to create some custom liveries and link to aicraft type and airline icao  (B738W - Callsing prefix XXX1000, and just works), but what if the airline have different livery variants, i think xcsl have that option in IVAO.

Thanks a lot!

• Like 1

Nico Paetzold
Posted
Posted
2 hours ago, Maximiliano Fallico said:

Nice tutorial

Nico, how about editing the xsb_aircraft file?

I wonder if there is any  way to use different airline liveries variants, I mannaged to create some custom liveries and link to aicraft type and airline icao  (B738W - Callsing prefix XXX1000, and just works), but what if the airline have different livery variants, i think xcsl have that option in IVAO.

Thanks a lot!

If you want many different Liveries of one Airline i recommend my second Tutorial how to use the XCSL

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later...
Alfredo Mungo
Posted
Posted

Good stuff! This helped me understand why I kept seeing airplanes sinking in the ground.

• Thanks 1

• 1 year later...
Albert Nash
Posted
Posted
On 5/22/2020 at 11:28 PM, Alfredo Mungo said:

Good stuff! This helped me understand why I kept seeing airplanes sinking in the ground.

happens all the time because of inaccurate scenery or default scenery, for me - not a big issue but you can download sceneries for airports you fly to and replace with default

• Justin Shannon unpinned this topic