You're browsing the 2004-2023 VATSIM Forums archive. All content is preserved in a read-only fashion.
For the latest forum posts, please visit https://forum.vatsim.net.

Need to find something? Use the Google search below.

xPilot Not Loading

• xpilot
  • csl
  • not working

Chaitanya Gupta

Chaitanya Gupta
Posted
Posted

I have reinstalled xPilot several times. I have also installed and moved my Bluebell stuff WITH vertical offsets into my CSL folder. Even after reinstalling all my redistributables it doesn't work. The problem is that xPilot will load on its own, connect to the game, and I can hear audio. However, after consulting with the xPlane logs, it seems that the game never tries to load xPilot as a plugin (and as a result it isn't under my plugins drop down). For reference, I'm running xPlane 11.00 and xPilot (whatever version it updated to yesterday 04/14/20). 

Justin Shannon
Posted
Posted

At the very minimum, upload your X-Plane log. I can't do anything with what you've given me so far.

Controller (C3), Los Angeles ARTCC
Developer: xPilot, vATIS

Chaitanya Gupta
Posted
Posted
2 hours ago, Justin Shannon said:

At the very minimum, upload your X-Plane log. I can't do anything with what you've given me so far.

Here is my log.txt just saved as a PDF. Thanks!

Log.pdf

Justin Shannon
Posted
Posted

In its current state, xPilot will not work properly on 11.00 (I need to update the documentation to reflect this).

Is there a reason why you haven’t upgraded to 11.41 (or at the very least, 11.10)?

Controller (C3), Los Angeles ARTCC
Developer: xPilot, vATIS